Brand new - Zishan Z2 DSD Player- AK 4490 - Link to order, Firmware update. page 1
Aug 8, 2017 at 12:25 AM Post #256 of 678
Where did you purchase this?
V5i Dual X 1
https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/supreme-sound-opamp-v5i/
Besides opamp, which can we upgrade to improve Zishan?
From my experiences - just about nothing in Z2, unlike Z1. I replaced capacitors, only because I could, but I would not say that the difference was THAT dramatic.
Stock opamp is great, few replacements I tried either overheat or are a step back in sound quality (or both).
From LM4562 datasheet:
opamp.png
When use Z2 as DAC, I use LO output and find out that the volume is quite low (than laptop's output)
LO is Line Output, PO - Phone Output.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017 at 1:33 AM Post #257 of 678
My zishan z1's opamp right now is muses01 and my z2 uses muses02. On muses opamp both z1 and z2 produces good soundstage clear vocals and better sub bass than stock opamp. Now I am also waiting for Burson v6 vivid dual, Im thinking of installing it in my zishan z2.

Aug 8, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #259 of 678
Nice, how many days is the etd of burson v6 in your place?
No idea, they said about 3 weeks and I kind of forgot to inquire about tracking etc...
kindly post your feedback here once you installed it in your z2. Thanks alot bro
No worries, will do.
I plan to do a massive Z1-Z2 review but my OCD argues it will not be complete without some Bursons thrown into the mix :wink:
bloody OCD corrected me straight away: "Bursons AND muses" LOL

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2017 at 3:55 AM Post #265 of 678
Nice! I've also replaced the opamp to a v5i-D, though waiting for a working lightning -> micro usb cable so I can connect to my iPhone.
Meanwhile, you can let it run with earphones for burnin (100hr mind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back