Brand new - Zishan Z2 DSD Player- AK 4490 - Link to order, Firmware update. page 1
Sep 9, 2022 at 11:31 AM Post #676 of 678
If you are in EU, in AE shop the tax is included in price now.
There are no customs costs if tax is included, but I read some local mail companies could charge a small fee.
In AE app checkout (just before paying), will say VAT included.

I think I've read in the new EU import tax rules (changed July 2021) that tax can only be included for items up to 150eur, all items pay tax now (even below 22eur), but google how it works for details.

Not saying to buy or not. :)
Ah thanks, When the new tax rules were implied, I didn´t bother anymore to buy stuff on AE from then. So I forgot about it.

That makes the price a little more attractive.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #678 of 678
Z2 came today. I have to say the stock opamp is pretty good. I can´t read the text on the op amp, LM something. But it had to go....

Changed the opamp for the Burson V5-i. I also tried the V6 vivid for a short moment, but I wanted to close the case, the push buttons are a bit wobbly and weak with no front cover attached.

And the whole Zishan family, DSDs with CS DAC & V6 vivid, DSDs with ESS DAC & Muses 01, Z3 with ESS DAC & Muses 02, Z1 and Z2 with V5-i.

I will rotate between devices, if the battery is empty I grab another one, on and on, for a full circle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back