Brainwavz R1 Review
Oct 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #136 of 794
Ordered mine over the weekend, still at processing stage 
frown.gif

Oct 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #137 of 794
Quote:
I received the email yesterday with my R1 tracking number but it still hasn't been accepted by Fedex. Unexpected delay I guess.
smile.gif

Me too...apparently they printed the shipping forms and paid for it but never dropped them off (or they were never picked up).  :frowning2:

Was supposed to get them today, but who knows when now.

Oct 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #138 of 794
Quote:
I received the email yesterday with my R1 tracking number but it still hasn't been accepted by Fedex. Unexpected delay I guess.
smile.gif

Me too...apparently they printed the shipping forms and paid for it but never dropped them off (or they were never picked up).  :frowning2:

Was supposed to get them today, but who knows when now.

Folks, calm down, lol. Razzer said they are shipping in a few days, he just got the stock in. Patience, patience :wink:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #139 of 794
These look promising. I've been eyeing the Xears (waiting on the xt3s to show up), but these might be a great alternative. My one big hesitation to these headphones: the earpiece tube has no ridges or flanges to hold the silicon buds in place. I have a pair of Mee M6's that are just completely unusable to me because when I try to pull the buds out of my ear the silicon piece stays in everytime, or just while sitting down listening to music the driver will just separate from the bud. I guess I'll wait for some more reviews before breaking out the wallet.

Oct 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #140 of 794
Mine's also at processing. Maybe I'm in a different time zone, but it's 17/10/2012 here, and the website said they would ship by 16/10/2012. Not that I'm complainting in any way, I'm already getting an amazing deal, and I'm not one to whine about small things like a shipping delay of a few days.
Curious that the sensitivity is 95dB/mW, which is more on-level with a portable full-sized than IEMs. I guess 4 dynamic drivers are hard to drive.

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #141 of 794
Quote:
These look promising. I've been eyeing the Xears (waiting on the xt3s to show up), but these might be a great alternative. My one big hesitation to these headphones: the earpiece tube has no ridges or flanges to hold the silicon buds in place. I have a pair of Mee M6's that are just completely unusable to me because when I try to pull the buds out of my ear the silicon piece stays in everytime, or just while sitting down listening to music the driver will just separate from the bud. I guess I'll wait for some more reviews before breaking out the wallet.

So far I've been able to get the R1's in and out of my ears easily enough without losing the tips yet...and I really push them in well. The tips hold on well. 

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #142 of 794
Quote:
Mine's also at processing. Maybe I'm in a different time zone, but it's 17/10/2012 here, and the website said they would ship by 16/10/2012. Not that I'm complainting in any way, I'm already getting an amazing deal, and I'm not one to whine about small things like a shipping delay of a few days.
Curious that the sensitivity is 95dB/mW, which is more on-level with a portable full-sized than IEMs. I guess 4 dynamic drivers are hard to drive.

I'm finding that the R1's are easier to drive well with an amp of some sort. I'm using my Nationite N2(which has a built amp for the headphone output)and am noticing that I don't have to turn the volume up nearly as much as when paired to my phone. Just a heads up there.

Oct 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #144 of 794
Quote:
good thing I have fiio e17 already... btw mine said shipped.... wohooo.... see if the fedex really did a 2 days shipping.. 

My order status said shipped yesterday but it still hasn't been accepted by Fedex.. Here's my Fedex status since yesterday's notification of shipment: "Shipment information sent to FedEx".. Probably just some unexpected delay on mp4nations end getting orders out the door. The wait continues..
smile.gif

Oct 18, 2012 at 6:18 AM Post #148 of 794
this is my 3rd purchase (m2+N2 and fiio17 are the previous ones)..everything went smooth...if you have any issues they will respond promptly...
the only thing is the waiting time with free shipping...you are literally older by the time of the arival :)

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #149 of 794
Well we're now on day 3 in the Fedex queue...wonder if they will actually ship them.  An order update or something would be nice.  I mean I got the shipping notification on Tuesday...yet...they haven't shipped.  Bizarre.  Never seen this before.  Hate to be a whiner and ruin this thread, but I know Raz reads it, so hoping he can at least shed some light on why this is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back