Brainwavz M2 a good way to go?
Nov 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #16 of 23

Quote:
Well, all I can say, the service isn't very good in china. It took a normal 1 day to post it, but it has taken hongkongpost a whole four days to mail the package. Pathetic.. If your after a pair of headphones and need them fast, don't bother ordering them from mp4nation. (And seriously if you are planning on deleting this post for posting genuine criticism about a site I'm going to eat my headphones, when I get them that is)

Ive ordered 3 times from mp4nation and received the package free post and registered within 2 weeks to australia.
Im quite happy with that service considering it "free post".
Which site are you giving genuine criticism to mp4nation or hongkongpost as i received a tracking number within 2 days from mp4nation which to me means the items were posted and any delay from then on is hongkongpost delay and not mp4nation.

Nov 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #17 of 23
Well is mp4nation good for using a mailing service that is bad?
I got my tracking number 2 days or so after ordering, which was useless since the tracking takes 5 days to update, why would I be interested to know when the package has departed when I already have it lol.
Also, even though I got the tracking number, it finally updated saying that the package will elave on the 25th of november!
That is over a week just for the package to be posted out, hello?

Nov 24, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #18 of 23

Quote:
Im quite happy with that service considering it "free post". Which site are you giving genuine criticism to mp4nation or hongkongpost as i received a tracking number within 2 days from mp4nation which to me means the items were posted and any delay from then on is hongkongpost delay and not mp4nation.

I guess mp4nation use a low cost service, because there's no delay when using standard shipping with HK Post, but I've been ordering from other retailers with free shipping and it was faster than mp4nation.
confused.gif

Nov 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM Post #19 of 23

Quote:
Ive ordered 3 times from mp4nation and received the package free post and registered within 2 weeks to australia. Im quite happy with that service considering it "free post".
Which site are you giving genuine criticism to mp4nation or hongkongpost as i received a tracking number within 2 days from mp4nation which to me means the items were posted and any delay from then on is hongkongpost delay and not mp4nation.

I've had no problems with mp4nation shipping my items out quickly but once HongKong Post receives the item it takes them which seems like forever to prepare the package for shipping.. My Brainwavz M1's were shipped last Thursday and I received my tracking number from mp4nation that day but it still hasn't shown up on the HongKong Post website almost a week later...

Mp4nation is very good at getting orders out the door fairly quickly but HongKong Post is terribly slow getting the packages processed for shipping which like you said mp4nation as no control over... Anyway shipping is free so I can't complain even if it takes longer... If I wanted the item faster there was always the option of EMS Priority mail service..

Nov 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #20 of 23
I think the difference is that mp4nation is free shipping no matter where in the world you live. Slow, yes, but it works; if you want faster shipping, you should've paid the $18 for the faster shipping or ordered different headphones from a different source.

Nov 25, 2010 at 5:54 AM Post #21 of 23
I pay nothing on Amazon and I get it within 48 hours after ordering, that is of course within Europe, but even over seas, I pay only a small fee (maybe 3-5€ for medium sized packages) and I get the item within 3-7 days.

Dec 17, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #22 of 23
I'm in the midst of trying to get a refund from MP4Nation. They took my money for S:flo2 on 11/26, and ever since it's been delay after delay after delay. They can't even confirm whether they can send it out tomorrow, next week, or next year. I'm trying to get my money back from PayPal. This has been the worst online shopping experience ever.

s:flo2 delay is well known at this part of the world, there is no need to make mostly identical posts over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back