Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Nov 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #151 of 452
My pre-orders arrived Friday and here are my thoughts.

At first, I didn't think them anything special (granted they're not exactly marketed as being audiophile quality). I did appreciate the bass weight and decent mids (especially coming from the B2s which I found unnaturally bass-shy), however, I suppose my TF10s have made me appreciate some good treble extension and the Deltas don't seem to have it. Or so I thought.

It's now two days later and they're growing more and more on me. I've listened to several songs in which I've heard things unbeknownst to me! The width of the soundstage has turned out to be quite remarkable - causing me to turn my head on a few live recordings and pause my Netflix because I thought the conversations I was hearing were in the room with me!

Treble extension has improved a little, if anything it just seems less rolled off. 

I think that Brainwavz has a keeper in the Deltas and can't wait to give them some more play time. 

Nov 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #152 of 452
Sounds great, looking forward to giving them a listen if only mine would get here. I tried tracking via MP4 Nation site, and it just craps out when trying to get "details." Only bit of info says "dispatched to city: J.F. Kennedy" in the ezyparcels update link. Figure they should arrive soon, which would still be within the 10-30 day window.

Nov 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #153 of 452
Mine were shipped on the 15th of October, its now 3rd of November and still nothing... if they don't come tomorrow it will be almost 30 days.

Nov 3, 2013 at 4:18 PM Post #154 of 452
Ordered one just now, first time I order earphones online (warning: noob). Anyway I really hope to get it fast, and something (your comments) tells me that when it happens, I won't be disappointed.:wink:

Nov 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #155 of 452
November 3, 2013 , 3:17 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
October 30, 2013 , 9:04 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
JAMAICA, NY 11430 

...ok

25 miles in 4 days. USPS so good.

Nov 3, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #158 of 452
Mine were shipped on the 15th of October, its now 3rd of November and still nothing... if they don't come tomorrow it will be almost 30 days.

Shipped on 15 Oct and reached Singapore on 21th Oct.... Sitting idle until it was shipped on 31st Oct..... How could it be sitting for 10 days in Singapore when the final destination is only 5 hrs drive to KL Malaysia

Nov 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #160 of 452
  How long does it usually takes to process order? And how do I get the tracking code, via email after the product shipped?

You will be notified via email - order info which includes tracking. Processing is pretty fast - packed and ready same day or next business day, usually. My Delta's are finally making their way to me! Should be here tomorrow!

Nov 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #161 of 452
Well I pre-ordered mine, they shipped the 11th, and I finally received them today. I'm no audiophile, and I don't even consider myself to be versed in what sound is considered good or bad. I own the JVC HA-S500, and a few 20 dollar IEM's like the JVC HA-FX40 and Philips SHE9700. The Deltas are probably the best 20 dollar IEM's I've heard. The highs extend very well without causing a harshness, no sibilance that I can tell of (although I haven't really listened for it yet), trebles sound great, and overall a great sound. The bass is lacking just a tad for my personal taste, but it is still good and these still out perform any other $20 I've owned (though I don't really own many haha). I've really only compared them to the SHE9700, but that IEM focuses on the mid/low range frequencies anyways so it isn't really a fair comparison. That being said, the Deltas have made me realize how bloated the bass sounds on the SHE9700s (though I still enjoy listening to them lol).

I plan to do some burn in to see if anything changes, so I'll probably post again sometime soon. Although I do with there was a bit more bass response with the Deltas, they are an excellent buy!

Nov 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #162 of 452
I'm not sure how you guys are getting the tracking info.  Every time I try to get it I get some kind of server busy error.  I've tried entering my tracking number both the 17track site as well as the ezyparcel one provided in the email.  I get nothing but blank pages, pages that load for eternity, or the server busy errors.

Nov 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #164 of 452
Shipped on 15 Oct and reached Singapore on 21th Oct.... Sitting idle until it was shipped on 31st Oct..... How could it be sitting for 10 days in Singapore when the final destination is only 5 hrs drive to KL Malaysia

Tell me about it, what is it doing so long in Singapore?? The turn-around there is ridiculous, I'd fly to Singapore and back quicker than it would take for the package to be shipped out from there... :-/

I'm going home from work in a min, I bet they still haven't arrived though lol

EDIT: Nope, still nothing! :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back