Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Oct 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #122 of 452
Mine shipped on the 11th, and just got it today. Heard them for like 10mins, they are pretty good. They are better than my Meelectronics M6. More balanced, more natural treble compared to the M6. But they seem to have a slightly boosted low end with laid back treble. I've noticed a shallow fit tames the bass and makes they sound more balanced. These are my initial findings, please take them with a grain of salt.

Nov 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #129 of 452
I just ordered these yesterday.  Considering what I've read so far of the shipping patterns, I should expect them in (to Canada) by near the end of November? 

Just wondering if someone can give a comparison to VSD1.  Mine recent split open.. the plastic covering on one of the ear buds came apart.  Not sure if it was faulty glue or what but for now I've used a very thin strip of scotch tape to hold it back together again. 

Nov 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #130 of 452
Delivery time estimate for free air mail is 10-20 business days for North America. It's already been 15 for me - next week will mark the period of 15-20 business days. Saving my complaints for after they exceed 20 :p.

Nov 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #132 of 452
October 30, 2013 , 9:04 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
JAMAICA, NY 11430 

That's all mine says. Guess I should get them next week. Wish I knew it would be so dreadfully slow and I would have waited to order on Amazon instead.

Nov 1, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #133 of 452
Mines is currently in Flushing, Queens, New York. I swear it's just been sitting somewhere in New York for like a week. You guys think it might be customs checking the American batch?

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #135 of 452
Mine haven't arrived yet, last I heard was Monday when they were apparently supposed to have left Singapore. If they don't arrive tomorrow (Saturday), I'm gonna be seriously concerned, especially since I can't track them now.

It's been over 25 days already! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back