Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Oct 27, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #106 of 452
Mine have been posted 4 days ago and they seem to be processed quite quickly compared with a pair of Soundmagic E10 that I got from mp4 nation a while ago and took AGES to arrive....

My deltas have been mailed out by Ezyparcels.com.hk this time. Hopefully this will make a difference in delivery time.

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:07 AM Post #107 of 452
Mine have been posted 4 days ago and they seem to be processed quite quickly compared with a pair of Soundmagic E10 that I got from mp4 nation a while ago and took AGES to arrive....

My deltas have been mailed out by Ezyparcels.com.hk this time. Hopefully this will make a difference in delivery time.

Apparently they used ezyparcels just for the shipping from Hong Kong to Singapore - as I said it took them 11 days. After it reached Singapore there hasn't been any update.

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #108 of 452
There has been so progress with mine!

They have now been processed in Singapore and shipped out to UK. Hopefully I should get them this coming week, which is good. Still, that's about 15 days shipping and I think that's ridiculously slow IMO

The package slows down immensely in Singapore, what the hell do they do with it there lol. The turnaround there is a joke... :rolleyes:

Sent from my baked potato

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #109 of 452
Right. Now makes sense. Seemingly, the problem was that most of the shipments had been sticking to Singapore for ages. This is probably the reason they use ezyparcels now- to bypass that issue.

No update in my case as well, since October 24.

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM Post #110 of 452
Right. Now makes sense. Seemingly, the problem was that most of the shipments had been sticking to Singapore for ages. This is probably the reason they use ezyparcels now- to bypass that issue.

No update in my case as well, since October 24.

Well if that was the idea, it clearly hasn't worked lol

Mine was shipped with Ezy, yet the package still got stuck in Singapore for over a week.

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #111 of 452
I really wish I didn't preorder them. I could have had them so much earlier if I ordered them from amazon. :\ Mine have been dispatched to the U.S., so hopefully I'll get them this coming week.

Oct 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #113 of 452

Well if that was the idea, it clearly hasn't worked lol

Mine was shipped with Ezy, yet the package still got stuck in Singapore for over a week.

Yeah, something's wrong. I don't remember them using ezyparcels - I think everything was shipped with Singapore Post. Now I don't know what is happening in Singapore - is it supposed to be shipped from there with Singapore Post or again with ezyparcels?
Usually Singpost is like DHL compared to the other Asian postal services and I have received stuff from both mp4nation and LMUE in under a week. I think that's the main reason mp4nation has always used Singpost instead of Hong Kong Post but in this case if they had used Hong Kong Post the package would have already arrived.
The VSD1LE I'm getting tomorrow was shipped with Hong Kong Post a whole week after my Deltas and it has already arrived. It would be nice if Raz can post an explanation about all this and why are they using different shipping methods this time.

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #114 of 452
  Yeah, something's wrong. I don't remember them using ezyparcels - I think everything was shipped with Singapore Post. Now I don't know what is happening in Singapore - is it supposed to be shipped from there with Singapore Post or again with ezyparcels?
Usually Singpost is like DHL compared to the other Asian postal services and I have received stuff from both mp4nation and LMUE in under a week. I think that's the main reason mp4nation has always used Singpost instead of Hong Kong Post but in this case if they had used Hong Kong Post the package would have already arrived.
The VSD1LE I'm getting tomorrow was shipped with Hong Kong Post a whole week after my Deltas and it has already arrived. It would be nice if Raz can post an explanation about all this and why are they using different shipping methods this time.

Yeah, the package shouldn't take over a week just to transfer in Singapore...

Where did you order VSD1LE from mate?? I might be getting some new IEMs at the end of Novemeber, had my eye on VSD1 for quite a while... not sure which ones to get though.

Oct 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #115 of 452

Yeah, the package shouldn't take over a week just to transfer in Singapore...

Where did you order VSD1LE from mate?? I might be getting some new IEMs at the end of Novemeber, had my eye on VSD1 for quite a while... not sure which ones to get though.

From ebay but there were only 10 available and they sold out in a couple of days. It will be pretty hard to find as it's a limited edition. Anyway, once I get the VSD1LE I'll compare it to the other 2 versions. As far as VSD1 and VSD1S - I have already compared them and there isn't such a big difference between them but I'll have to say VSD1S. 

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #116 of 452
  From ebay but there were only 10 available and they sold out in a couple of days. It will be pretty hard to find as it's a limited edition. Anyway, once I get the VSD1LE I'll compare it to the other 2 versions. As far as VSD1 and VSD1S - I have already compared them and there isn't such a big difference between them but I'll have to say VSD1S. 

Ah that sucks lol :frowning2:

I just found that listing, and indeed no other VSD1LE sellers... well apart from this one:
http://penonaudio.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=155

Not sure if that's worth a try though...

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #117 of 452
I certainly do sympathize with all those waiting, i just want to point out a few things about shipping that may clear up some confusion and shed some light to concerns being raised here:

- Ezyparcels = Singapore Post, same company, just outside of Singapore they go by Quantum solutions and their website for track and track is called ezyparcel.com.  We recently started to direct people to use ezyparcels website and not Singpost for tracking as Singpost.com takes longer to show tracking results and many times shows less detail that their ezyparcels site. Singpost=Quantum=Ezyparcels are our main airmail forwarders and have been for the last two years.

- At this time, even if it were sent through Hong Kong post, you would see a long time for parcels to be just heading to their destination as there is a huge seasonal increase in air cargo. Also remember registered airmail is just airmail with tracking, there is no consistency here, if we send 100 parcels to the same place, all on the same day, half may arrive within a week the other half could arrive in a time span of 2 - 3 weeks.

- Once the parcel is shown as 'leaving for destination' (your country) then tracking on ezparcels will no longer update until the parcel is actually delivered to you.

- After a parcel leaves Singapore and clears your country customs and enters your country postal system you maybe able to track it on your country postal system. i.e. in USA you would be able to use the tracking on USPS.com.

You can also use a third party site to track your parcel, www.17track.net

Oct 28, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #118 of 452
I was at the same situation as you guys
11/10 Confirmed pickup HK
22/10 Received at Singapore
and 26/10 have already arrived in Athens, now due to a national holiday I will receive them at my town probably by Wed/Thursday
So I think that there is no reason to worry.
Last time I ordered from mp4nation with eazyparcels service during August it took just 2 days HK-Singapore but the same time till here.

Oct 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #120 of 452
Oh, it's a miracle - today my Deltas have finally been dispatched, so I hope I get them by the end of the week. 18 days for them to be dispatched is ridiculously slow though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back