Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Nov 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #136 of 452
I think this is my last order direct with MP4 Nation. Not saying they are not honest, but way too much hassle with delivery times, etc. So we got them at the pre-order price, I get it. But the shipping is just a hassle.

Nov 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #139 of 452
Well mine were waiting for me when I got home. Very nice build quality, but I'm having a hard time getting a good fit with the included tips. That's probably my issue... I have narrow passages. When I got my Monster Gratitudes only one of the many tips provided worked with those (the smallest triple flange). Unfortunately those Monster tips don't have a large enough opening to go on the Deltas.

The foam tips fit, but I feel like they rob the treble detail too much. The smallest silicone tips don't seal well enough for bass, but if I hold things closed around them I can hear they would sound very nice. Sigh. Anyone know what replacement tips would fit this? Maybe a small triple flange from someone?

Nov 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #140 of 452
I just realized that since leaving Singapore on the 21st, the shipment hasn't budged at all. The domestic shipping label was created, and Canada Post is quite good in the "up to date information" department. Their website has a nice graphical progress bar to follow along but this thing has not moved for 12 days (hasn't even entered Canada, either. Still on a plane/boat?). I wonder what is going on. In my many years of online shopping, from sources all over the world, I've never had a package sit idle for such a great amount of time. But there's a first time for everything!

Nov 2, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #141 of 452
Everyone with their status's in NYC should immediately track their shipment. I just checked and saw that these baby's are waiting for me at my apartment. Just when I wad ready to throw in the towel and buy the Quadbeats 2. I'll make a short review as soon as I get home and make a comparison with the original Quadbeats.

Nov 2, 2013 at 4:17 AM Post #142 of 452
Does anyone from Israel order those? I've never ordered earphones online and I'm slightly concerned about delivery times. 2-3 weeks are fine, but I'm not sure I'm willing to wait more than this.

Nov 2, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #143 of 452
I just realized that since leaving Singapore on the 21st, the shipment hasn't budged at all. The domestic shipping label was created, and Canada Post is quite good in the "up to date information" department. Their website has a nice graphical progress bar to follow along but this thing has not moved for 12 days (hasn't even entered Canada, either. Still on a plane/boat?). I wonder what is going on. In my many years of online shopping, from sources all over the world, I've never had a package sit idle for such a great amount of time. But there's a first time for everything!

As far as I know it can't be tracked after Singapore, so basically we're stuck just hoping that they arrive safe and sound.

Tracking won't update until they are delivered.

Sent from my baked potato

Nov 2, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #144 of 452
Does anyone from Israel order those? I've never ordered earphones online and I'm slightly concerned about delivery times. 2-3 weeks are fine, but I'm not sure I'm willing to wait more than this.

Normally 10 - 20 days nnot including delays due to customs.

uote:

As far as I know it can't be tracked after Singapore, so basically we're stuck just hoping that they arrive safe and sound.

Tracking won't update until they are delivered.

Sent from my baked potato

They cant be tracked on ezyparcels website after they leave singapore but many destination postal websites do track the parcels after they clear customs and enter the respective postal system of that country.

You can use 17track.net to find links to many different tracking pages for many different countries.

Nov 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #145 of 452
I just got mine a few days and I just want to assure that the title completely justifies these little babies from brainwavz.
A month long wait after the pre-order scheme at 19$ and I'm totally satisfied with it. I think they have done very well with the over all built quality and needless to mention the sound quality at such a price. I think 22$ is still a steal! :)
But I experienced this harsh noise every time I insert the left earphone into my left ear coming out from the speakers only while inserting it. When I don't touch it there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It could be a manufacturing fault, if anyone else experience such a thing then would be good if they post it on this thread. 
But all in all, I'm very happy with it. Brainwavz has done an excellent job with this one. Looking forward to s1 too.  

Nov 2, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #148 of 452

They cant be tracked on ezyparcels website after they leave singapore but many destination postal websites do track the parcels after they clear customs and enter the respective postal system of that country.

You can use 17track.net to find links to many different tracking pages for many different countries.

Thanks but the tracking number isn't recognized on Royal Mail site. :/

They didin't arrive today, so now thats a whole week after they supposed to have left Singapore...
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #150 of 452
Ok just started listening to mines. One thing that stands out immediately is the bass. It carries good weight and can be speedy when it wants too, although it's never punchy. Mids are pretty good, seems to reside a little behind the bass but doesn't feel extremely distance and stands out when it needs to. Highs are the same story, kind of in the back, but still stand out when it needs to be included.

Good: Full bass but not bass dominant, clear presentation, good depth, balanced for the most part, versatility.

Downsides: Can sound a bit dark, Vocals can be distant in some songs, not very wide, smeary highs sometimes(cymbals).

Songs I played:
Imagine Dragons: It's Time
Adele: Melt my heart to stone
Bruno Mars: Gorilla
Norah Jones: Come away with Me
J. Cole: Mr. Nive Watch
Daft Punk: One More Time
Jay-Z: U don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back