Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Jan 25, 2019 at 8:36 PM Post #1,411 of 1,463
I am very happy to inform you that after a couple of emails with Brainwavz they finally accepted to replace them.
I sent them back to Hong Kong a couple of days ago.

I will let you know how this story resolves.

I had a similar story with a worse ending over Christmas. I bought a pair of b200s, was excited to unpack them, but very disappointed to realise something was wrong with the right ear piece armatures (way softer than left, and also noticeably crackly). "No problems," say Brainwavz, "send them back." So I send them back, waiting another three weeks. When they get them, I'm told "testing" shows there's no problem with the ear piece! I couldn't believe it. This was not a subtle difference, here, it was night and day. I've had a lot of IEMs, I know when something is broken. I've bought a tonne of cheaper IEMs from aliexpress and never had a problem, but it was a good lesson for me about spending larger money on O/S phones. Thank goodness for PayPal.

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #1,412 of 1,463
What tips is everyone using? Most of my silicon tips from my other IEMs don't fit well on the B400 as the tubes are so small.

I prefer double flange, I can use some RHA ones, but they are ever so slightly too large, I can't seem to get hold of the SpinFit CP240 in the UK.

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #1,414 of 1,463
What tips is everyone using? Most of my silicon tips from my other IEMs don't fit well on the B400 as the tubes are so small.

I prefer double flange, I can use some RHA ones, but they are ever so slightly too large, I can't seem to get hold of the SpinFit CP240 in the UK.

Out of my fairly vast panoply of tips, I like the RHA Dual Density tips the best. Here's a link:
https://www.amazon.com/RHA-Dual-Density-Silicone-Earphone/dp/B017A997BQ/

I found the B400 had a tendency to work themselves out of my ear, and these tips solved that issue.

Jan 29, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #1,415 of 1,463
My Portable OTG.jpg

Mar 1, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #1,420 of 1,463
I'm not getting any response from Brainwavz India team regarding my broken B400

I sent another mail today

This is really bad. But nice lesson for me

Try using the form on the brainwavz website. I had the same issue with emails not getting replied to, but the web form actually got someone's attention and got an RMA going.

Mar 4, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #1,421 of 1,463
I'm not getting any response from Brainwavz India team regarding my broken B400

I sent another mail today

This is really bad. But nice lesson for me

I am unsure how you are contacting them but please email help@yourbrainwavz.com or use the webform at https://www.brainwavzaudio.com/community/contact - if you have been trying to contact them by any other email or way (OTHER than through Amazon direct seller messaging) then you may not get a response.

Almost always if you have already contacted by either above means then our replies are most likely being blocked or being sent to the spam folder by your email provider. Our team always replies and usually within 1 working day.

If you do have a ticket number from the auto confirmation email, please post it here or PM it to me.

Mar 11, 2019 at 12:19 AM Post #1,423 of 1,463
I received my replacement. Prompt service

But the problem now is, the same ear tips is not fitting with the new one. No idea why there is change in design. Ear tips is falling off.

Can anyone tell me which is the compatible comply tips for B400?

I have ordered Comply - Audio Pro - Medium but not sure if that will fit

Mar 11, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #1,424 of 1,463
What eartips are no longer fitting? Unless you purchased from the original first preorder batch which was well over a year ago now, the nozzle design has remained the same, but even then, the tips we included would fit either style nozzle.

Mar 11, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #1,425 of 1,463
What eartips are no longer fitting? Unless you purchased from the original first preorder batch which was well over a year ago now, the nozzle design has remained the same, but even then, the tips we included would fit either style nozzle.

This is Comply T-100 red foam tips. Its fitting perfectly but after use when I take out the earphones from my ear, ear tips stay in my ear while the earphone are coming off...but earlier it was not like that

This tips came along with earphones as package

Anyways let me order 1 more and see if that fits

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back