1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM

First

Back
87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
  1. KowalskiFUT
    Thanks for a reply! I know about Topping NX4, but it is a bit too large for my taste. Already had Chord Mojo, but didnt like short battery life.

CactusPete23 likes this.
  2. peter123
    If you're comfortable with going wireless I'd strongly recommend the Radsone ES100, fantastic little device :)

Raketen and B9Scrambler like this.
  3. Raketen
    +1. Great little
    widget. Can also usb dac w es100 though not sure about battery life w. a phone (perhaps an otg cable without power pins could work?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    peter123 likes this.
  4. zig3n
    B400_Origin.jpg

This entry level Effect Audio 'Origin' cable will transforms BB400 into unbelievable amazing sound...

Open up the Soundstage Layers into unbelievable depth... with clearer background sound, that was previously sounding unclear (tiny / diffuse) with original cable or even Frosty cable...

Eliminate the 'Lacks' of punch... adding the right amount of mid-bass & sub-bass... rumble is more present but stays in place... doesn't bleed into the mid...

The Imaging, it really sounded more Analog to me... bigger image, more life-like performance...

Thank you... Cheers...

5. Brooko Contributor
    Advert ? ^^. Yet to see a cable do any of those things LOL.

First

Back
87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96