1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. Ahmad313
    Hmmm the graph looks really interesting no noticeable/heavy peak or fall and 3-5khz frequencies are exactly as you like ( i think) .

2. razzer001 Contributor
    20170928_120302.jpg

More color options

From top to bottom
    - Blue Knight
    - Punk Pink
    - Cosmic Black
    - Green Rage
    - Berry Purple

The lighting and camera on my phone make the blue and purple almost look the same but they are actually quite different.

wuwhere, Ahmad313, peter123 and 3 others like this.
  3. ByDesign
    I Love the Green Rage and the Punk Pink, both represent the two different sides of my personality :wink:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. HiFiChris Contributor
    Yes! Green! Yes!!! :alien: :thumbsup:

I cannot express how happy you make me with this colour choice that unfortunately not many companies offer. Clark Cent, you better watch out!

By the way, as I already told Pandora some time ago, it would be nice to offer the B200 in one or two additional colours as well (e.g. Brainwavz' "signature" red colour and grey or white) to set it visually apart from the B100 and B150.

5. datranz
    what is the price?

euge likes this.
  6. CactusPete23
    Cool ! Amazing color choices! Expect the sound to be even more amazing ! Certainly an upgrade in bass from my Brainwavz B2's !

7. ostewart

Pink looks awesome! They definitely stand out :D

8. peter123
    Very interesting stuff, I'm really looking forward to more impressions on these.

I've been waiting for a long time for Brainwavz to step up their game and when they do I'm late to the party ha ha :wink:

Ahmad313 likes this.
  9. rantng
    Yeah, I'm optimistic with all the initial reactions & updates, but I am tempering that excitement until I see an actual price.

euge likes this.
  10. razzer001 Contributor
    We are almost ready to get ready for the launch, still waiting on a few accessories to roll in.

The tentative pricing is as follows and may change upon launch:

B400 Standard (Stay Frosty housing and standard 3.5mm stereo cable + 2.5mm balanced cable) - $189.50

+$30 for colored version

B400 Premium (Colored housing + Frosty or Onyx 3.5mm stereo cable + Candy Cane 2.5mm balanced cable) - $249.50

11. HiFiChris Contributor

That's... a surprisingly affordable price.

Brainwavz are still rocking the great price-performance ratio they re-introduced with the B100 and B200. Nice. Really nice. :relaxed:

However - that got me thinking why it is priced below the B200 (whose MSRP was $199) until I looked on your website and realised that the B200 is now only $119.50, which is an unbelievably low price for this great little IEM. Brainwavz is going strong and putting out great quality while not asking big bucks. Great job, guys.

Ahmad313 likes this.
  12. Brooko Contributor
    Thats a ridiculous price Razz! And I mean in a good way. I was honestly expecting something with a "3" in front of it. Hats off to Brainwavz - entered the higher end at an affordable price. The only earphone which comes close at this level (IMO and with what I've personally heard) is the Alcalir Curve. Seriously good value.

Ahmad313 and B9Scrambler like this.
  13. datranz
    in for 1 when it's available.

14. datranz
    maybe another pink one for the wifey and a wireless cable.

15. rantng
    Nice! Brainwavz has always offered great value. Definitely looking forward to these.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last