1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM

First

Back
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last
  1. Jerda
    thats the payback of a -30% discount on NEW and GREAT products, have patience as the b400 has been bought from all over the world, brainwavz is not a major company.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    leobigfield likes this.
  2. Wiljen
    I understand your point, but this is the first post when mentioning dates when you have used the word "estimate". When you tell people a date and you don't qualify that with a modifier like approximate or estimated, it is not unreasonable to think that is a firm date.

RolandBlaze likes this.
  3. mercatorn
    I should be getting my pre-order IEMs tomorrow. I'll take some unboxing photos and post a quick impressions and comparisons based on what I've owned in the past which were vsonic Gr07, Westone 3 , 1more Triple Driver

4. Wiljen
    I just got an email saying mine will be here next week. @razzer001 may have been off by a few days, but certainly not a Trinity situation. Glad to see that for sure.

5. beta247
    follow up... got an email yesterday, and I got B400's today. gonna give them a listen tonite. :)

6. thejoker13
    I got my tracking notice last Friday that my B400's reached New York (less than 4 hours from my house). I always receive my orders in 2-3 days once they arrive in New York, but I still haven't gotten these ones yet, ugh. This has been a painful wait, but hopefully worth it in the end!

7. Biachplz
    Just received an update on shipping! :)

8. Fatdoi
    i've been using it now for 2 months, the bass has some power but tend to roll off quite early so if you listen to bass heavy genre may be disappointed but for vocals, orchestral and piano, it's a great device.....

9. Jenz
    I am a little confused. The frequency measurements show actually enough bass.
    Significantly more bass (approximately 7db) as at 1kHz, even in the low bass range.

10. Lurk650
    Got my tracking, now the shipping wait begins.

11. B9Scrambler
    The bass on these is fairly plentiful, esp. for an all-BA unit. Unless you're a total basshead or are getting a poor seal, it should be enough for most people.

HiFiChris likes this.
  12. ahmonge
    Seems right to me. Fairly neutral bass could be perceived as somewhat anemic by today's headphone tuning stadards, specially for headphones not targeted to audiophiles

13. peter123
    I don't know, I still feel that the subbass doesn't have the best depth/impact ratio. For an all BA yes it's very satisfying, compared to a well tuned DD it still lags behind imo. I really like the B400 and it's signature suites my preferences well but it's not a iem I'd recommend to someone listening mostly to music that depends on deep bass. Ymmw (obviously).

For the record I certainly do not consider myself a basshead

14. FactoryStock
    Ah. Those last few latest posts there. I'm having those Havi thread flashbacks again. Fingers are itching to pull the trigger, these sound more and more like my next upgrade.

Very reminiscent to what I remember reading back then, before I finally tested, bought, and felt reluctant to remove them from my ears.

I can't pull the trigger yet though. Gotta demo then first. I'll chill for a while more whilst silently hatin' on you guys who're enjoying them B400's atm. :)

The deja vu is strong!

15. ahmonge
    I understand your point. Coming from a Stax rig that lacked bass from 70 Hz downwards, these IEMs seems bass heaven to me.

peter123 likes this.
First

Back
45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Next

Last