Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Jan 9, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #751 of 1,463
We are starting to ship them out, the order of shipping is oldest orders (from black friday special) to newest. Please try and avoid from asking our support or direct pm for me for when the exact date your specific order will go out, its really not possible for us to give specific date. However i expect majority of Frosty orders and some color orders to be shipped out by the end of this week and the rest of preorders out by mid next week.

When a order is packed and ready to be shipped our team will update your order to shipped and tracking for the parcel will be sent via email to you.

Jan 9, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #753 of 1,463
Tried brainwavz mmcx cable with mic and volume controls with my b400 but once buttons are pressed there is a noise even when not playing music. That's annoying. Don't know if it s my cable that is defective. This is my only complaint. With shure olive tips the b400 sounds very good.
but I need to find a mmcx cable with control.

Jan 9, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #754 of 1,463
Tried brainwavz mmcx cable with mic and volume controls with my b400 but once buttons are pressed there is a noise even when not playing music. That's annoying. Don't know if it s my cable that is defective. This is my only complaint. With shure olive tips the b400 sounds very good.
but I need to find a mmcx cable with control.

What sort of noise is it? and have you tried it on a different source device to see if you get the same noise artifact.

Jan 9, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #756 of 1,463
Very weird. With my phone lg v20 this noise appears but desapear if I close the player and reopen it either Spotify or stock player. But buttons are useless because once pressed noise reappear.
With my q-jays with propriotery mmcx cable and control buttons I haven't this issue on my phone.
With Huawei p10 lite I haven't this issue.
With mp3 player haven't got this issue.
Very puzzling

Jan 10, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #758 of 1,463
So got my Fedex Delivery date thru today... only two days to go, roll on Friday! Can't believe Fedex Express is that fast from HK to UK!!! well worth the extra £10

I get my new Meze Classic 99s on Friday too lol. I'll be trying the B400 first and give the M99 a go on Saturday which is also my b'day.

Jan 10, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #759 of 1,463
So got my Fedex Delivery date thru today... only two days to go, roll on Friday! Can't believe Fedex Express is that fast from HK to UK!!! well worth the extra £10

I get my new Meze Classic 99s on Friday too lol. I'll be trying the B400 first and give the M99 a go on Saturday which is also my b'day.

Congratulations! You're in for a thrill with both of them.

Yeah, DHL express is really fast from HK. I once have a package delivered to me in Norway the day after it was posted in HK (with a little help from the time difference :wink:).

Jan 10, 2018 at 3:19 PM Post #760 of 1,463

I listen to my 99C almost everyday, Brainwavz Sheepskin Oval pads :D

Jan 11, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #761 of 1,463
I just received my B400 and I come from Xiaomi Hybrid IEM Thread...
All I can says is WOW. The sound is so clear and crisp. It is night and day.
This is the first time I spend money on a real pair of earphones and I don't regret it one bit.
I use the B400 on my LG V20 with the Quad-DAC with the High Impedance sound mod and i'm not going back.
Best purchase i've made in a while and it was well worth the wait.
The earphones are super confortable. They shape my ear perfectly.
Good job Brainwavz.

Jan 11, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #763 of 1,463
Jan 11, 2018 at 9:02 PM Post #764 of 1,463
I keep checking the order page and haven't seen any details change - still no status or tracking. I must be near the end of the run based on Razzer's timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back