BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 24, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #1,291 of 1,701
For abt ~$20 more, e3k for sure but that ain't chi-fi

Yes I like the Final E3000, very non fatiguing and smooth and warm, though the non detachable cable (which is noodle thin and microphonic) may be a dealbreaker for some. Plus the midbass is a bit slow and nebulous.

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:37 AM Post #1,292 of 1,701
Was chillin with junk mobile & junk mp3s, AIMP+DAC Booster
Started with Jp songs -> good but nothing special (only because heard it before)
English songs -> same as above
Chinese songs -> OMG, eyes wide open + electric surge. It's that good, definitely an ear-opener.

Firmly believe that BQEYZ is designed for the local market. Thought this' not possible before but not anymore.
Was gonna say the original price wasn't worth it, got to think otherwise now.
Which also probably explains why BQEYZ doesn't get that much recognition around here.

Sep 29, 2020 at 7:40 AM Post #1,293 of 1,701
Judging by the size of the package, I think KB1 will be. I'll will see tonight

Attachments

• IMG-20200929-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200929-WA0001.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
Oct 5, 2020 at 8:31 PM Post #1,296 of 1,701
Hi guys, which BQEYZ is the Monoprice Quintet? Never mind. I found the BQ3, are they still relevant or have they been superseded by the current round of chifi?
I'd rec the urbanfun ybf isso14 over it for most genres but it's a really fun set with great bass capability. Some of us seem to have vastly different experiences with it though too....

It's Great for EDM.... It's among my favorite sets at any price because it just has a uniqueness to it I haven't really heard in other pairs.

Oct 28, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #1,299 of 1,701
Other than the Spring 2, BQEYZ seemed to have basically fallen off the face of the earth.

That’s quite unfortunate, because they were hitting home run after home run for a while. They’re stuff is built incredibly well, and tuned well above average compared to their competitors.

I really hope they are quietly cooking up some new stuff!

Oct 28, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #1,300 of 1,701
They need to bring out something in the budget category as all of their recent launches have been in $150 price bracket. Currently most of the offerings in the $50 category is slightly monotonous BQEYZ has brilliant opportunity to take that segment by storm and gobble up some volume sales. This will also bring in fence sitters to atleast take a punt on their products without any reviews or impressions.

Oct 28, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #1,301 of 1,701
They may have a backlog of their budget iems that has not been cleared out via hype train or sales, just sitting there collecting dust. Meanwhile they seem to be eyeing the mid-tier, which is great but leaves a big market segment behind. I'd definitely jump on a revised 2DD+1BA version with newer drivers and more ergonomic (i.e. less "edgy") shell.

Oct 28, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #1,302 of 1,701
They may have a backlog of their budget iems that has not been cleared out via hype train or sales, just sitting there collecting dust. Meanwhile they seem to be eyeing the mid-tier, which is great but leaves a big market segment behind. I'd definitely jump on a revised 2DD+1BA version with newer drivers and more ergonomic (i.e. less "edgy") shell.

They cleared out their budget iems with the Aliexpress vending machine (lucky bag) 2 months ago. Or should i say “KB1 bag“ cause 90% of the people seem to have received a KB1.

Oct 28, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #1,303 of 1,701
They cleared out their budget iems with the Aliexpress vending machine (lucky bag) 2 months ago. Or should i say “KB1 bag“ cause 90% of the people seem to have received a KB1.
I was one of the (really) lucky ones, I guess - for only 19,99 USD I got a KB1 with extra cable, a K1 some time later, and... a Spring 2 just last week. Unlike with the K1, I wasn't even aware that they sent another package.

Oct 29, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #1,305 of 1,701
Also got the kb1, as expected. Not sure if they really cleared out stock. The official store still shows 700-800 units for the kb1/k1 at list price of $46-47 and no 11.11 deals on their budget iems. Bummer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back