BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 10, 2020 at 4:36 PM Post #1,276 of 1,701
Not that i expected them to give everyone a Spring 1 or 2 but it looks like it is 90% chance of getting KB1. I haven’t seen any mentions anywhere of BQ3, KC2, K2 for example.

Yeah, that's pretty disappointing.

I don't want/need the bluetooth cable or the extra stock cable, and I already have the KB1 (as well as a few other BQEYZ). I would have loved to get the KC2, BQ3, Spring 1, or Spring 2.

I know that's the chance you take with a lucky bag. I don't think I'm going to do any more of them. The last lucky bag I did before this one was the NiceHCK X49, and the price of the X49 lucky bag ended up being exactly the same as it sold for once it went on regular sale. So I'm not even sure what the point of that lucky bag was.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2020 at 11:31 PM Post #1,280 of 1,701
Anyone can compare blon bl-03 vs bqeyz kb1?
@Slater

I have both, it is an oranges to apple comparison as they are using different trandsucer types with their inherent strengths and weaknesses (single DD vs multi driver hybrid). KB1 has better technicalities whereas BLON BL-03 has better timbre but poorer technicalities. KB1 is brighter on the treble (but not fatiguing compared to some other KZs/TRNs). Both have a bit of midbass bleed but off hand I think the BL-03's bass is more bloated and slower (I'll do some A/B testing later to confirm as I haven't use the BLON BL-03 for a few months).

Sep 15, 2020 at 8:09 AM Post #1,284 of 1,701
My second part of the lucky bad vending machine thing arrived. I can proudly :rolling_eyes: say that i am one of the few who did not receive a KB1 (luckily as i already have KB1) ............

I have received the K1. Of all the 70 reviews on Aliexpress till now, almost everyone got a KB1. There was one who got Spring 1 and one who got Spring 2. A few K1 and no mentions of other models like BQ3, K2 etc.

So basically they needed to get rid of their KB1 stock :ksc75smile:. For the price i can't complain (K1, BT cable and extra cable) but there is not much diversity in what they sent out.

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:57 AM Post #1,286 of 1,701
Hi guys,
Hope you doing well, I did the review for BQEYZ Spring 1, if you looking for smooth and well balanced IEM with natural and lush timbre, or you looking for well extend treble with good speed and detail, but without any fatiguing, you can check this out: https://www.head-fi.org/members/audio-fun.528826/
Have a great weekend!
thumbnail_IMG20200907133642.jpg

Sep 24, 2020 at 10:58 PM Post #1,289 of 1,701
KB1's definitely worth it from the vending can. Probably best $20 ever.
If bl-03~eo ig-955 then this beats them all for sure
Can see what the commotion about BQEYZ now
Well back to search for an e3k killa

I got a KB1 in the vending machine too this round. I feel it is okay, nothing groundbreaking compared to some recent CHIFI releases, but then again I think it was released a year or two ago, and stuff moves rapidly in this industry.

The midbass bleed is a bit too much for me on the KB1, I think it has good price to performance ratio, and does most things above average and is not fatiguing, kinda jack of all trades but master of none. Maybe I would save about 20 bucks more and move up the ladder to get one of the newer stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back