BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 9, 2020 at 5:29 AM Post #1,066 of 1,701
Nice, I hope design and fit in Spring2 better than 1, because I have problem with one ear to fit.

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #1,069 of 1,701
The design is similar to Spring 1 but the fit is different. Take this picture for example:

This picture is not mine but from someone who has already received the Spring 2 in China.

I just placed an order for a black Spring2, hopefully that will arrive soon.
Design and most probably fit seem better than the 1. Soundwise, I wish that the DNA remains the same, adding more flesh to the mids. Nice color!

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:32 AM Post #1,070 of 1,701
@ayang02 Taobao do int'l shipping?

From what I know, Spring2 is an extra 2-layer piezo-eletric for additional $30.

Well I live in Taiwan so......anyways it’s possible to order from Taobao in Taiwan but if that doesn’t work for you: AliExpress

From what I know, the driver configuration is the same between Spring 1 & Spring 2. Possibly different drivers are used this time for the piezoelectric and the dynamic driver.

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020 at 7:39 AM Post #1,071 of 1,701
Design and most probably fit seem better than the 1. Soundwise, I wish that the DNA remains the same, adding more flesh to the mids. Nice color!

Initial impressions I read from some Chinese users are:
-Tad brighter than the Spring 1
-Bigger Soundstage
-Vocals are more transparent
-Better bass control

I think the overall tuning might be a little different than Spring 1, some users are suggesting to use copper cables when pairing with the Spring 2.

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:42 AM Post #1,072 of 1,701
-Bigger Soundstage
-Better bass control

I think the overall tuning might be a little different than Spring 1, some users are suggesting to use copper cables when pairing with the Spring 2.
isnt the spring 1 already a bright iem that might be sibilant for some people? (8k peak looks sharp)

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:44 AM Post #1,073 of 1,701
-Bigger Soundstage
-Better bass control

Well, that's a helpful return. Thanks. I will pass if the sound signature has been tuned that way. Will wait for reviews from Head-Fi trusted members.

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:48 AM Post #1,074 of 1,701
Well, that's a helpful return. Thanks. I will pass if the sound signature has been tuned that way. Will wait for reviews from Head-Fi trusted members.
yeah me too, already have too many others to buy :joy:

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:48 AM Post #1,075 of 1,701
isnt the spring 1 already a bright iem that might be sibilant for some people? (8k peak looks sharp)

I’m actually okay with Spring 1’s upper mids & treble region and don’t think it’s sibilant. I do have the Nicehck NX7, now that’s a bright and sibilant IEM for me.

I’m also curious about how bright the Spring 2 would be and that is probably the reason why initial impressions mention the large soundstage, possibly due to the increased brightness/detail imo.

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:50 AM Post #1,077 of 1,701
Jun 9, 2020 at 7:51 AM Post #1,078 of 1,701
-Bigger Soundstage
-Better bass control

Sound great. Closed to Noble Khan :)

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:54 AM Post #1,079 of 1,701
Spring1 FR show sibilance but not sure how it sounds really.
Maybe someone who has it can clarify?

Spring2 just got sniped by MT300
You might want to check the several reviews available.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/bqeyz-spring-1.23941/reviews#item-review-23105

People mostly disagree on the mids. Some find them full and meaty, others (like me) thin and uninspiring. Matter of taste and music, that's for sure. I am treble sensitive and the Spring 1 was not harsh or sibilant, just quite bright, at the limit sometimes. Soundstage was already very good for my taste actually

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #1,080 of 1,701
Ahahahahahah it's a good one. Hat off! IEMs you HAVE to buy. Excellent answer.
...too deep and addicted into this crap :joy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back