Bought New Ipod Touch. Need IEM's!
Apr 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Shizdan

1000+ Head-Fier
I just bought a new Ipod Touch 64GB 3G and need recommendations for IEM's......My home setup is HD600 so I'm looking for something with good bass, non fatiguing highs and must be comfortable. I'm not sure as to price range but would like to keep it under $100 if that's possible. Also, I have no plans to amp the Ipod either...

Apr 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #3 of 15
V-moda Vibes, Fischer Audio Enigma, Fisher Audio Silver Bullets or Fischer Audio Paradigm V.2.

If you feel like saving a bit more for superior quality, look into the Fischer Audio DBA-02's.

Apr 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #4 of 15
Anything good I should check out on the for sale forum?

Also keep in mind they will be unampped

Apr 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #5 of 15
I have the Klipsch S4's, which I'm running off my iPod Touch, unamped with the EQ set to loudness. These kick hard and have a great fun sound. They can be picked up at Best Buy for $80. I'm loving these so far.

Apr 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyRusso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the Klipsch S4's, which I'm running off my iPod Touch, unamped with the EQ set to loudness. These kick hard and have a great fun sound. They can be picked up at Best Buy for $80. I'm loving these so far.

Agreed. I love mines so much!!!

Sep 1, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
You will be devastated to know that Apple released a much better iPod Touch three days after you bought yours. 

Go return it now! 

You will be devastated to know that this post was created on 4/28/10, not 8/28/10.

Sep 2, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #13 of 15
The new Ipod touch with incorporated camera looks awesome.Im pretty interested on buying it although I already have 2 ipods.30gb 5th Gen and a 120gb Classic.
The new ipod nano looks great too.
But I will wait for some reviews. : )

Sep 2, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #15 of 15

Quote:
I don't consider the camera useful enough to warrant an upgrade, IMO.

I honestly see nothing that really warrants an upgrade from my 1st gen touch that I bought back at firmware 1.0 when they very first came out.

I'm not even kidding. The only thing I can think of is iOS4, but all I need is music and video on it. The web browser works, and I still have it jailbroken.

For anything serious I have my Nexus One. I'll take that over the iPhone any day.

In any case, I feel zero jealousy for anyone who buys the new one. Apple needs to add something really, really killer for me to ditch my old one. Of course, it'll probably break anytime soon now, since they aren't made to last 3 years with the amount of (ab)use I've put on it. But, I'll probably just buy a bigger SD card for my Nexus One, since it has a perfectly fine music player that even plays my FLAC files (after some modification, but hey, at least it's possible).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back