Bought denon d7000 from Electronics expo but !!!!
Dec 29, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #31 of 45

Quote:
My order that was placed at 10pm on the 23rd just shipped out today.

Mine also.

Quote:
They give tracking numbers. When it ships out, check the site tomorrow and login to track an order should be there.
My question is do they put a ups signature confirmation on the d7000?

Tracking number and signature confirm on the D7000.

At least mine via UPS Ground.

Dave

Dec 29, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #32 of 45
I just called electronic expo and they said my order was shipped today. They gave me the tracking number over the phone and I should have it tomorrow. I guess the website is not up to date on order status yet.

Dec 30, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #35 of 45
somebody should do a video unboxing...and if you happen to get a keyboard, just act like you expected to receive a $500 keyboard.."Oh mah gawd!, the keys are so responsive! the lettering is amazin"

Dec 30, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #36 of 45

Quote:
They give tracking numbers. When it ships out, check the site tomorrow and login to track an order should be there.
My question is do they put a ups signature confirmation on the d7000?

I finally got my tracking number but I had to ask...perhaps I was premature, but if you do ask via live chat, they will pull it up and give it to you once your order has been shipped out.

Did not seem to indicate I need signature confirmation...I think its something you need to request as it may cost the shipper more and guess who pays....?

Dec 30, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #37 of 45
Just got them delivered. They look really nice. Will compare to my d5000 after they burn in a bit.
     The shipping weight UPS listed was 5.20lbs. Everyone waiting on an order should check ups tracking online to see if the weight of your package is around the same as mine. That way you can tell if your getting them or someone Else's stuff. Hopefully everyone gets the correct order.

Dec 30, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #38 of 45
How much does Electronics Expo sells D7000 for?

Dec 31, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #40 of 45
I purchased some Denon AHD2000 as part of that $189 deal with free shipping.  Joined eBillMe and got another $10 off, so my cost was $179 + free shipping.

Here's the problem:

I sent payment on November 10.  Just got them today, December 30.  That's what, 7 weeks later?

All I got was an email on November 14 saying that they were backordered, and that they should get them in "2 to 3 weeks".  Uh... yeah.

On the positive side, they did send them by UPS Next Day Air (it was on the UPS label on the box).  It must have cost them about $50 to send them that quickly, from New Jersey, all the way to California.

Nevertheless, I couldn't help but think that if they would have just taken my money, add that $50, they could have probably gotten them somewhere else and shipped them to me via regular UPS Ground for around 5 or 6 dollars, and I would have had them by the end of November.  I would have been a much happier customer.

As per my review on Reseller Ratings, I' ve updated my rating to 3/5 on price, but 1/5 on shipping speed.

Dec 31, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #41 of 45
Use common sense and might realize that the penalty of that was easy to understand.

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #43 of 45
I got my order today...neatly packaged and the box the Denon came in is understated elegance itself.  The headphones are gorgeous, both in sight and in sound.  I think they will need some break-in time since the treble sounds quite bright.....i doubt it is due to my headphone setup since my DT880s, which can sound overly bright on some systems, doesn't reveal such piercing highs on the one I used with the Denon.  But I am confident it will mellow...but hopefully I will stay mellow too.  Time heals all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back