Bluedio impressions thread
Jul 30, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #61 of 352
Here's some video review:

I’ll bet that guy wears his sunglasses at night lol

1D1C5EBE-6792-4339-B1BC-D46009DB902F.png

Jul 30, 2018 at 5:24 PM Post #63 of 352
I’ll bet that guy wears his sunglasses at night lol

I watched a few videos of him, he seems to have some problem with light, therefor the shades...

As for the review itself he seems pretty convinced with the T6, even though he seems more of a techie guy and not so much into the sound details, but he already reviewed a couple of budget headphones so he should have some experience...

Jul 30, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #65 of 352
I know it must seem I’m on the Bluedio hate train right now, but all this cable talk made me realise I may have been duped again.

I also ordered the Bluedio BS6 partly because according to this photo they use in their description it has a 3.5mm to USB C cable.

49A85CE6-D87A-49B3-98D6-894057311935.jpeg

So I thought, great I could use that on my T6 and save having to wait for it to be released or pay half as much for a cable when it came with a speaker.

However those who have received their B6 are showing it arriving with a 3.5 to 3.5 cable.

858D6305-6942-4A1A-B2DA-89FE62536382.png

In still hoping both of these products are going to be good, but I hate being lied to, and Bluedio has done that multiple times already.

(Right now I’m wondering if it’s worth filing a dispute if the BS6 doesn’t come with that cable ...)

Jul 30, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #66 of 352
Im still not shipped yet. I wish there was a way to cancel. Bluedio seems to me like possibly one of the worst effing companies I have ever experienced, and I don't even have the crappy ass headphones yet. Once I get my stuff I plan to file a complaint with AE and with Bluedio.

Jeffe's review was pretty good to me. I like that he paid his own cash for the phones. He comes off as a mainstream consumer headphone guy, and that's exactly who these phones are marketed too. I am encouraged that he though these sounded good. I like that he thought the bass was deep. I am also encouraged that he said they were too loud for him. I also like him calling out bluedio for cheesing out on not including the cable. I guess we will see. :beerchug:

Jul 30, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #67 of 352
I know it must seem I’m on the Bluedio hate train right now, but all this cable talk made me realise I may have been duped again.

I also ordered the Bluedio BS6 partly because according to this photo they use in their description it has a 3.5mm to USB C cable.

So I thought, great I could use that on my T6 and save having to wait for it to be released or pay half as much for a cable when it came with a speaker.

However those who have received their B6 are showing it arriving with a 3.5 to 3.5 cable.

In still hoping both of these products are going to be good, but I hate being lied to, and Bluedio has done that multiple times already.

(Right now I’m wondering if it’s worth filing a dispute if the BS6 doesn’t come with that cable ...)

Wow that's sneaky.

What the hell is so hard about including the right cable? Or just putting a damn 3.5mm jack on the headphones to begin with?

I may just add my own 3.5mm jack. It will be easy enough to do.

I watched a few videos of him, he seems to have some problem with light, therefor the shades...

As for the review itself he seems pretty convinced with the T6, even though he seems more of a techie guy and not so much into the sound details, but he already reviewed a couple of budget headphones so he should have some experience...

I know, I was just joking around. No ill will intended to Hefe :)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #69 of 352
It's possible it's not a shipping but rather a manufacturing problem. They may have sold so many, so quickly, that they needed to MAKE more. And hence why there's such a big delay.

In any case, I sure hope the wait is worth it instead of being a big letdown like the T4/T5.

Aug 1, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #70 of 352
It could very well be live this to be the case, but at the same time, as I have previously stated they went well over their “limited 5,000 units” in search of profits and have certainly not been shipping in order of first come, first serve. So they have no sympathy from me.

Aug 1, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #71 of 352
I have owned 2 models from them, T4S and Victory (I haven´t managed to find new owner to Victories yet) and all i can say is... never again. But i think that they are ok for vast majority of people.

Aug 1, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #72 of 352
Yeah, they are a consumer headphone for sure, not an audiophile headphone.

I still contend that they do have their place. I use the microsd card feature of the T3+ to mow the lawn all of the time. And they make good donor shells for driver swaps. Also, they are known for squeezing long battery life from their gear. Finally, the T3/4/5/6 are built with metal (especially hinges), making them perfect for kids and teenagers who are hard on electronics and want boom boom boom bass without the horribly cheap plastic construction and overpriced Beats.

Aug 1, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #73 of 352
Hello! Quick thank you to Base08 for sharing my review here.

You guys are absolutely correct. These are definitely not audiophile grade headphones. Thankfully, I've had decent luck with my Bluedio purchases so far. TN, T3+, T4S, T5, T5S, T6, TM, and F2 have all worked well for me despite the many people who have had trouble with all of these. Bluedio has some serious QC and Customer Service problems they need to address.

Aug 2, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #74 of 352
Yea still not shipped. Was just thinking this smells of overselling. Completely unacceptable and 100% have tarnished their name in my mind. Will never purchase anything else from them unless used market.

Anyway consumer headphones are the shizznit for hip hop, reggae, dancehall/ bass heavy genres. While audiophile phones can still make reggae and dancehall somewhat tolerable, there is almost always too much treble and not enough bass to make hip hop/rap listenable imo. Give me massive hard hitting bass, natural sounding mids and rolled off treble becuase im going to drive the headphones to unsafe headpounding volumes. :)

Aug 2, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #75 of 352
Hello! Quick thank you to Base08 for sharing my review here.

You guys are absolutely correct. These are definitely not audiophile grade headphones. Thankfully, I've had decent luck with my Bluedio purchases so far. TN, T3+, T4S, T5, T5S, T6, TM, and F2 have all worked well for me despite the many people who have had trouble with all of these. Bluedio has some serious QC and Customer Service problems they need to address.

Hey ELJEFE! Nice to see you around here! Head-fi it's like following the white rabbit, it goes deeper and deeper on the audio journey hole, carefull your pockets will suffer! :D

Anyway regarding the Bluedio TM, I just got them from the mail, and been doing some light testing... And I have an overall impression so far:

- Sound quality is quite good for the price (€17) competing with I would say the €100-€150 price range of bluetooth over-ear headphones. Good balanced sound on the Default Setting EQ, but then we get an unusable Mid EQ setting, with lack of bass and highs plus overall muffled sound. For the last setting we get V-shaped EQ, which for me is a bit too much v-shaped with a lot less mids and a bit sibilant highs.

- Both Balanced EQ and V-Shaped EQ have strong bass impact, specially from someone who's used to listen to earbuds.

- Comfortable and light, plus good battery so far, and outstanding range. The design is also nice, being so discrete (for a pair of over-ears of course).

- One major complain, which for me is quite a deal breaker, is the lack of AAC codec with my devices so far (maybe some firmware update?)... Before buying I asked 2 times to their customer service, if these had AAC codec and they confirmed that the new models T6/TM would have it... My devices say the contrary being with SBC only activated. Maybe someone with the T6 can confirm that their pair can use AAC.

I will also try soon with the cable usb-c to 3,5mm jack, and compare the SQ. Hopefully I can get a cable for these exclusively, as the one i have on my T4S is always at my work.
Overall I would say a successful purchase for the price, with a big letdown on the lack of AAC support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back