Bluedio impressions thread
Jul 22, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #31 of 352
I think that Bluedio represents excellent value for money. Whilst their headphones may not be the most accurate in the world by any stretch, I suspect their target customers are more than happy with them.

I have personally had quite a few of their headphones and with the exception of the T2's (I think - I just couldn't get them to fit comfortably) found them to be rather good - given their price point. Certainly they all appeared to be very well made, perhaps even better than some of their better known competitors at the same price point. They all featured better than average battery life, considerably higher volume levels and rather nice packaging.

Very well said.

Jul 23, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #33 of 352
So they extended ship time to 8 more days. Said they sold 20000 orders and cant deal. Maybe I will get them next month???

Mine are listed as shipped. I'm sure yours will go out very soon.

Jul 23, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #35 of 352
They ship from China or USA? I remember when I ordered them I had to select from where I wanted them shipped from and I selected USA, but my order form says China.

When I ordered them during the sale, all of the countries but China were greyed out. So yeah, mine would be shipping from China.

Now, when I ordered my TN earphones a few weeks ago, US was a shipping option so I chose that (and received it in 3-4 days).

Jul 23, 2018 at 7:31 PM Post #36 of 352
Has anyone’s 18 sale items actually shipped? (As in tracking has updated?)

Mine has been sitting on parcel information received for the past few days, which means they haven’t even arranged for the items to be collected.

(I know that’s part of the parcel for AliExpress, just wondering if anyone had actually gotten movement yet!)

Jul 23, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #37 of 352
Has anyone’s 18 sale items actually shipped? (As in tracking has updated?)

Mine has been sitting on parcel information received for the past few days, which means they haven’t even arranged for the items to be collected.

(I know that’s part of the parcel for AliExpress, just wondering if anyone had actually gotten movement yet!)

Ah, just keep being patient.

I've learned long ago with Aliexpress and Gearbest I just order it and then put it out of my mind. It shows up when it shows up. Sometimes 10 days, sometimes 40 days. If I need something super fast, I use Amazon (but pay more for it). Otherwise, I would check the tracking every day and get frustrated. I am so much less stressed now that I don't even check.

I have never actually had something not show up. Especially a seller as legit as Bluedio official store.

Just put it out of your mind friend. Enjoy your other headphones with a nice beer or cup of tea until your new Bluedio stuff arrives whenever it arrives :)

Jul 23, 2018 at 9:57 PM Post #39 of 352
Amazon Prime yo! Spoils us I suppose. :)

Oddly enough 99% of my aliexpress orders ship same day and I have them within 10 days. Most of the time though I selectively pick the NiceHCK store. They always ship same day.

Yeah, you are right normally Ali stuff goes out super quick. But I'm sure if NiceHCK got 20,000 orders in ONE DAY, they would not be shipping it out same day.

Stop and think about that for a second - 20,000 orders. Even if you had 10 employees working non-stop 24 hours a day without eating or sleeping or taking any breaks, and making them poop and pee in their pants so they could keep working non-stop, and they could package/label/tape up/load (onto a mail truck) 1 order every 5 minutes, it would take them 7 days straight to get all of the orders done.

That's why I say be patient. Everyone needs to eat, sleep, pee and poop. Your new Bluedio headphones can wait a few extra days.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #42 of 352
Im totally fine with waiting. BTW @Slater how are the TN earphones? Got a pair of those for $8 and was hopeful that they were bass thumping behemoths that were not veiled/too veiled. I dunno...impulse buy. Probably shouldn't have purchased but $8.

I like em a lot. Just used them tonight while mowing the lawn.

You'll be very pleased for $8. I don't use the ANC though. Just use them like regular bluetooth IEMs.

Jul 24, 2018 at 7:13 AM Post #43 of 352
I like em a lot. Just used them tonight while mowing the lawn.

You'll be very pleased for $8. I don't use the ANC though. Just use them like regular bluetooth IEMs.
And what about the ANC does it also reduce the sound quality like the over the ears models? Or you would recommend for a quiet flight?

Jul 24, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #44 of 352
And what about the ANC does it also reduce the sound quality like the over the ears models? Or you would recommend for a quiet flight?

The ANC on the full size T4S stinks. It has a seriously detrimental effect on the sound.

The ANC in the TN IEM does cut down on some noise, and it does so with very minimal effect on the sound.

I like using a full size vacuum cleaner about 6ft away as my ANC test. I don’t know if that’s a better or worse test than random noises (like a crowded subway).

On the T4S, it cut out about 85% of the vacuum cleaner noise (but again made the music like garbage). On the TN, it cut out about 40% of the vacuum cleaner sound with no effect on the music (that I could detect).

So it’s a trade-off. Is it perfect? No. Is it better than nothing? Absolutely! I would much prefer the latter any day of the week (less noise canceling but no negative effect on my music).

Note I do not have the T6 yet, so I can’t speak for the ANC on that model. I have also never heard the Bose ANC, so I can’t compare Bluedio to Bose’s version. But from everything I have read, Bose is the gold standard for ANC. After all, they had a 20+ year head start on Bluedio. Seeing how far Bluedio has improved their ANC in just 1 year (T4S->TN), I would say they are catching up quick.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #45 of 352
Yep the ANC on the T4s is really unusable... Maybe can be used standalone without music or even maybe just for audiobooks. Thanks for your impressions! Okay, so I see also not perfect on the TN, with even less ANC power than the already not-so-special ANC on the T4s.

I've tried on the Bose QC35II and it's a big difference from the T4s with a very noticeable effect, muting everything on the lower frequencies like you just wore a big helmet, even though you feel a very slight vacuum feeling in the ears. On the T4s I felt just a slight difference from being On or Off.

Seems they still need some step up improvement to do on their ANC game.

I'll wait for their perfect Bose QC35II clone :D for €35...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back