Bluedio impressions thread
Oct 4, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #212 of 352
I sent a payment 6 weeks ago. Still waiting on the cable. Hopefully I end up getting it sometime this year.

Maybe they are still mining the copper? By hand. With a teaspoon.

Oct 5, 2018 at 6:00 AM Post #216 of 352
I have listened to the TM again after a lot of switching between the T6 and Hisenior iem 12 BSs flaship.

I am really satisfied with the sound of them. They sound extremely more balanced than the T6. The T6 feel like fun canons, but the TMs are a lot more audiophile headphones.

the T6 are already very comfortable, but to my surprise, the TM are even more so. They are really light and the pads are thicker, so they drivers don't touch the ear like on T6. Also, they isolate very well, combareable almost to the anc of the t6.

For the price you can get them, pure crazy town stuff. I pad 25€ which is unbelieve to me, as only 100€ would give me 4 of them more to share arround.

Especially for the price there is no big risk involved.

The 57 mm are to me the cherry on top because I have always been a fan of big drivers in headphones. I don't know, they just make the sound bigger, and the TM are very welled tuned so the size was no problem to them.

It seems from your description that T6 sound reminds T3 while TM is more like other chi-fi headphones. Could you compare TM with Msur or Status audio headphones you have. Obviously it’s not a fair comparison but it would be very interesting…

Oct 5, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #217 of 352
It seems from your description that T6 sound reminds T3 while TM is more like other chi-fi headphones. Could you compare TM with Msur or Status audio headphones you have. Obviously it’s not a fair comparison but it would be very interesting…

Sorry, I don't have them anymore, but the Msur had a lot less bass and the Satus audio sounded warmer, less bright up top, but I was not really satisfied with their built quality - I really prefer the build quality and comfort of the TMs :)

I could look for further headphones, spend more money, and probably get a more even sound, but I'm happy with the TMs for now.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #218 of 352
So today I managed to pick up my TM's. I'm seriously suprised how comfortable are they and the sound is simply amazing considering the price of 23$ which i payed for them. They are for sure little bassy but for the type of music I listen it surly fits

Oct 5, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #219 of 352
So today I managed to pick up my TM's. I'm seriously suprised how comfortable are they and the sound is simply amazing considering the price of 23$ which i payed for them. They are for sure little bassy but for the type of music I listen it surly fits

Glad to hear that. I think the bass is pretty perfect in the overall balance, but I found them a bit bright in the beginning. Now after brain burn in they sound a lot more balanced. For the price, I am not even sure if there is something better right now. Do they feel bright to you though? :)

Also, these impressions are from the first eq mode?

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #220 of 352
Glad to hear that. I think the bass is pretty perfect in the overall balance, but I found them a bit bright in the beginning. Now after brain burn in they sound a lot more balanced. For the price, I am not even sure if there is something better right now. Do they feel bright to you though? :)

Also, these impressions are from the first eq mode?
Hmmm I dont consider them bright, I mean I only heard few song through them so I cant judge immediately.

Since I turned on my headphones I flipped through the eq and found that the third one is best for me. Second one the bassy is totaly muddled and it can't be used at all. First is also fine but somehow I think that the third one is the best..

Oct 5, 2018 at 6:06 PM Post #221 of 352
Hmmm I dont consider them bright, I mean I only heard few song through them so I cant judge immediately.

Since I turned on my headphones I flipped through the eq and found that the third one is best for me. Second one the bassy is totaly muddled and it can't be used at all. First is also fine but somehow I think that the third one is the best..

Crazy. I did not like that mode at all. Gotta give it another listen. Interesting to hear your opinion on them! A friend of mine described them as very clear, which they are. Compared to the t6, these sound so completely different, beside maybe a touch of 'bluedio bass'. The t6 just sound muffled, a term which I could never use for the tm. :)

Oct 5, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #222 of 352
Crazy. I did not like that mode at all. Gotta give it another listen. Interesting to hear your opinion on them! A friend of mine described them as very clear, which they are. Compared to the t6, these sound so completely different, beside maybe a touch of 'bluedio bass'. The t6 just sound muffled, a term which I could never use for the tm. :)
I'll try to give more information tomorrow or in the coming days when I test em a bit.
Also want to test them with cable, but when neither of the guys who bought the cable from bluedio via support mail didnt get it yet ... IllI wait them to receive it and then illI order it.

Btw hoe do you guys charge this headphones. You connect them to pc/notebook or you use mobile charger... I have qc 3 charger which is able to make electric current up to 3A so ImI afraid to use that, dont want to fry them.

Oct 6, 2018 at 4:28 AM Post #224 of 352
:L3000::L3000::triportsad:
@mavk , always charging them with this kind of sweety. They also seem to be loaded really quickly and I've yet to run out of battery. Even after listening with them, the battery status of them on my phone always shows them being full still. :)
That thing also have qc so that means I can use my mobile charger..
My sister also tried them yesterday, she adores them. Shes constatcon asking to give them to here or to order her one:L3000:

Oct 6, 2018 at 4:53 AM Post #225 of 352
:L3000::L3000::triportsad:
That thing also have qc so that means I can use my mobile charger..
My sister also tried them yesterday, she adores them. Shes constatcon asking to give them to here or to order her one:L3000:

Yeah, that rocks! I don't think they sound like 25€ headphones at all, I would even go as far as saying that they can surely compete with some 100€ headphones in terms of comfort and sound quality. I'm also really a big fan of their simple but practical design, and they still feel very sturdy, so I have no worries about them breaking when I just throw them in my backpack. No bells and whistles in a good way. Heck, even if they were to break through heavy abuse, they're 25 bucks.. but I don't like to think that way, feels a bit like a "throw-away" mindset. :')

I really think all that and the fact that they have this clear fun signature makes them so addicting. The bass for example, while certainly not being the cleanest out there, is big, bold and just a lot of fun to feel/listen to. 57mm drivers probably mean a bit less control on the Bass, but in turn, you get this atmospheric deep tone which envelopes the mids and highs. :)

I don't know if you have Spotify, but this album really sounds amazing on them:

Everything is so clear and distinct, just a great atmosphere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back