Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Sep 1, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #137 of 207
  @GamerHAHA We're waiting...LOL. C'mon guy you got us on the edge here, lol. (Re: Bluedio Air)

LOL I'm testing the Bluedio Air and I'll start the new review thread in a day or two :D

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #138 of 207
Sep 10, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #139 of 207
Although all the features are very good, i did not realize that the thin plastic would have broken so easily and so fast. After just a few months of use, mine just break at the place where it extends
It means that the left side is now pending on the cable.
I was not able to glue it.
So my conclusion is: even for 30$, this is a peace of crap. Very bad design.
They put all the effort on the electronic and neglected the mechanical side.
The top should have been made of metal just like any good quality headphone.
If they had done that, this would have been ome of the best over the world for the price.
But for now, this version is a "flop". I am so mad and i take care so much about all my electronics thimgs.

Michel from Val-d'Or (Québec) Canada

Sep 11, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #140 of 207
Although all the features are very good, i did not realize that the thin plastic would have broken so easily and so fast. After just a few months of use, mine just break at the place where it extends
It means that the left side is now pending on the cable.
I was not able to glue it.
So my conclusion is: even for 30$, this is a peace of crap. Very bad design.
They put all the effort on the electronic and neglected the mechanical side.
The top should have been made of metal just like any good quality headphone.
If they had done that, this would have been ome of the best over the world for the price.
But for now, this version is a "flop". I am so mad and i take care so much about all my electronics thimgs.

Michel from Val-d'Or (Québec) Canada

Sorry to hear that but really, you are not alone out there.... we all experienced similar with our own Bluedio... totally agree with you that they have been neglecting the mechanical side.... build quality is pretty bad :frowning2: what a shame.... it's supposed to be some good headphones

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #141 of 207
Thanks for the warning about the poor quality...has anyone tried the Bluetooth Bluedio R2 that seem to have an "over the ear" design ?

Also how is the isolation on these Bluedio headphones ? Thanks !

Sep 28, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #142 of 207
  Thanks for the warning about the poor quality...has anyone tried the Bluetooth Bluedio R2 that seem to have an "over the ear" design ?

Also how is the isolation on these Bluedio headphones ? Thanks !

The R2's ear muff are 6cm x 8.5cm outside, 3cm x 5cm inside so it is definitely an on ear design, unless the user is a small kid with very small ears. Physically it is installed with the same 8-drivers as its brothers R+ and R+ Legend, the bass is strong and solid, with proper space and warm, a little blurry and not very detailed. Resonance is not as good as the R+ or R+ Legend but it's not a big issue, the difference is caused by the two different headphone cavity designs - R+ and R+ Legend are slightly bigger and round, while R2 is flat and retangle. Function-wise the R+ series comes with NFC and Micro SD card music playback, which supports lossless formats such as FLAC and AAC, alongside with the common MP3 and WMA; R2 has no NFC chipset nor any TF/SD card slot.
As for isolation, we cant expect much from an on ear design but comparing the Bluedio on ear models, personally I think R2 is by far the best with isolation and comfortable, as it's at least of a similar direction and shape as the human ears (yeah that might sound crazy but check the Bluedio's H/H+/T2/T2+/Basic/B2 and you'll find out Bluedio made quite some round shape small ear muff that really sucks in isolation and it hurts your ear a bit after long hours of use). Of course, for best isolation you might need to consider over ear design, with Bluedio you have R+/R+ Legend/UFO/Air available in the market at the moment.

Sep 30, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #144 of 207
  Hi,

Does anyone still has any links of the T2+ app? I want to adjust the EQ on my T2+ but official web site does not support any app anymore. Thx in adv.

Its a sh!t app, any other free EQ app would do better than it but here it is http://www.mobogenie.com/download-issc-audio-widget-891672.html

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #146 of 207
Yup I wouldn't trust MoboGenie. I have a non-bloated .apk stashed somewhere which I'll post here when I get my hands on a computer.

Like GamerHAHA said, it's useless - it does nothing more than cycle through the EQ presets programmed into the headphones which can be done via button shortcuts anyway (vol down + vol up).

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #147 of 207
  I found these specs in a review online for the Bluedio V...Is there any truth to them?

"..their other upcoming model (V - Victory) that (along with the other stuff mentioned in my review) uses a combo of multiple 30mm and 20mm drivers (for stereo/surround modes, and configured in the ear piece as such) mixed with a 57mm woofer (probably similar to the single speaker in this headphone) PER EAR. "

I also see where the V' is listing for $353.53 USD (2199 Yuan). I have a feeling that the price will come down ESPECIALLY if the build quality is not up to par. This is my only gripe with their products: the build quality is atrocious on the ones that I've tried. I have no intention of being a guinea pig at $353 only to have them fall apart in my hands like the others! They will have to pony up on quality this time out, if they hope to enter that high-end echelon. I will wait to see how they fare in the hands of early adopters. 

Look! the Victory is now listed as available over the Bluedio website: http://www.bluedio.com/product/51

I'll ask if there's any chance of getting a sample of it but well.... no high hopes on getting any anymore.... like EVER :frowning2:

Oct 4, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #148 of 207

Look! the Victory is now listed as available over the Bluedio website: http://www.bluedio.com/product/51

I'll ask if there's any chance of getting a sample of it but well.... no high hopes on getting any anymore.... like EVER :frowning2:

Wow!!! $350 USD... I'm not sure they'll get any traction at that price point given their reputation for poor build quality. I didn't see a lot of ppl stateside pushing the UFO's heavily either. But it's nice to see that the Victory is finally seeing the light of day! They may need to do damage control on consumer confidence. Thanks for the head's up, @GamerHAHA

http://www.bluedio.com/en/product/51

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #149 of 207
Yup I wouldn't trust MoboGenie. I have a non-bloated .apk stashed somewhere which I'll post here when I get my hands on a computer.

Like GamerHAHA said, it's useless - it does nothing more than cycle through the EQ presets programmed into the headphones which can be done via button shortcuts anyway (vol down + vol up).

So I've just received the T2+. It looks nice, build quality is plastic-y but decent for the price, but the sound is... pretty awful even though I don't have golden ears..  I don't have a pair of apple earbuds handy to compare with, but I daresay it is worse than those freebie earphones.

I'm really hoping that it's an EQ problem or something that can be solved by the app.  I'd appreciate it if you could post it when you have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back