Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Feb 15, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #181 of 207
  Hey there. I just recently bought a Bluedio T2 Turbine Hurricane about two weeks ago.  Everything was working fine but then I started to notice some glitches. 

Since turning my Bluetooth on to listen to my iPod Touch on Friday, my headphones kept repeating "maximum volume", and when I tried to lower the volume on the headphones, nothing happened. However, on my ipod, every time I lowered the volume, the headphones would raise the volume on my iPod Touch. Its as if it was highjacked.  lol.  The second glitch I noticed is that now, my power button, my volume buttons and my track wheel are now nonresponsive. I can't even turn the headphones off with the button.  What should I do? 

Sorry buddy, the chipset is broken. It happens to Bluedio's products like..... 1 out of 5 I think. Cheaper and easier to buy a new one than finding someone who is willing to take up the responsibility to provide u with warranty and ship it back to Bluedio factory and wait for months to get it back :frowning2:

Feb 16, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #182 of 207
I just had an issue where the power button no longer functioned.  Figuring the warranty expired, I opened it up and found that the chrome/silver button just pressed onto a smaller button block that was attached to the circuit board.  This button block came off completely and was floating around.

With careful hands, a soldering iron, and another set of hands, I got it soldered back on. 

If you are having problems with it raising the volume, one of the buttons are likely stuck.  Check the buttons and if they seem ok, you have nothing to lose by opening it up and taking a look.

Jul 9, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #183 of 207
Here's my review for NewEgg, through which I bought these for $19.99 from Bluedio Flagship Store. I requested an RMA.

Pros:

Excellent value
Good sound with strong upper bass response
Bluetooth range
Soft ear pads and headband
Lightweight

Cons:

Tight fit on large heads
Strong upper bass response
Flimsy buttons

Other Thoughts:

For under twenty dollars, these Bluetooth headphones are worth the money as long as you don't have a large head and enjoy a lot of upper bass. They came nicely packaged with detachable quality audio and MicroUSB cables.

The plastic parts - in particular the buttons - felt rather flimsy, but not so much so that I was concerned they would quickly break.

They easily paired with my Bluetooth 4 phone and supported uncompressed audio, with an impressive operating range compared to my various Bluetooth speakers and other headphones.

Listening to a range of music and podcasts, the sound quality was good, with decent frequency and dynamic range, having a significant boost in the upper bass "thump" range emphasised by the closed back design and tightness of the pads against my somewhat large head. While I am fond of bass and own several quality subwoofers and performed the "one hole" bass mod on both my closed circumaural Sennheiser HD439 headphones, I found this upper bass excessive and to detract from whatever bass extension these headphones have.

Though the soft superaural ear pads and padded headband were very comfortable for a short period, the pressure limited my ability to wear them comfortably for a reasonable time such as to an album or long long podcast. Their light weight and strong clamping force should make them secure enough for active use.

Oct 17, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #184 of 207
I'm considering the Y2s or T2 Plus. I own Koss Ksc75's and Motorola S305. To me, the Koss are perfect and the Motorola have a sharp midrange peak but are so darn convenient. Are these for me or is there something better in this price range?

Oct 18, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #187 of 207
soundwise they are on par i`d say, but the earpads are way better (better fit due to memory-foam)

i had several T2`s before, all broke after max 3 months or so- the T3 i use daily for over half a year- still going strong..

mind you the T3`s have no built in EQ, but of course there`s apps for that..

Oct 18, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #188 of 207
Is that the ISSC Control app on the T2? Do the settings stick when powered off and on? My Galaxy S4 is not EQ friendly as Samsung wants Adapt Sound and Soundalive to be the only EQ apps. Others can be forced to work but none work well.

Is there anything else good in this price range?

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #189 of 207
i use the phones mostly at home, so i use the EQ of my soundcard- but i had some EQ-app on my mobile and it worked just fine, if i remember correctly..
settings stay the same when powered of aswell i guess, even though its not a problem adjusting it on the T2, as you have 5 modes easily accessible. 

For outdoors i would also recommend some in-ears, as they are way more comfortable.. i use the MPOW swift- great noice cancellation and decent sound and build-quality for that money..

Nov 20, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #190 of 207
Yo I know I am 2 years late to the party, but can anyone help me with the micro SD card slot? I cant get the micro sd card to go in, and it just keeps falling out, so i flipped it over and now its stuck in their.

Thanks If you reply :)
-Toaster

Nov 20, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #191 of 207
  Yo I know I am 2 years late to the party, but can anyone help me with the micro SD card slot? I cant get the micro sd card to go in, and it just keeps falling out, so i flipped it over and now its stuck in their.

Thanks If you reply :)
-Toaster

Hey buddy! better show us a pic of it so that maybe we can come up with something :)

Dec 23, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #195 of 207
I just got a Bluedio I4, which seems to have similar electronics. I can cycle through EQ settings with the volume buttons but I don't know which is which. Which EQ setting has the most bass? Also, is there a way to increase the volume of the voice prompts. It seemed louder at first and I think I accidentally turned it down. Just found out it works with the app too. The only issue is you can only use it once without clearing the cache and data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back