Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Dec 29, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #168 of 207
  I wanna order Bluedio T2+ or Bluedio H+ ?
battery and sound, which has better?

Sound quality, battery life, function.... both T2+ and H+ are offering the EXACT same thing, the only difference is that T2+ is a fold-able design and H+ isnt. there's the hinge for rotation (fold-able) in T2+ so it's where some users breaks their Bluedio. If you dont have a super-size head, go for the H+.

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #170 of 207
  do u recommend these or some other bt headphones i like "bassy" sound ?

Bluedio's signature sound is bassy so it's GREAT for users who has a taste for bassy music like EDM. The price is VERY AFFORDABLE (except for Bluedio latest models). Personally I think the T2+ and H+ are some good choices, but mind that u should handle them with care coz the trade off for getting such bargainable price music headsets with great bass performance, is the average (or below average to some users) build quality. that's why i mentioned the rotate hinges and head size in the previous reply. If u handle it with care and u aint in bad luck of having a defected product shipped to u, I bet a Bluedio can last for like 12-18months, divide the price u pay for it by 12-18 it's really a good bargain. But well, that's just my opinion. I used to sell these so i know a little bit about them XD 

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #171 of 207
hei guys.... I registered on this website, cuz I have a question for you.
I have awondreful pair of Bluedio Ts2 that worked fine till tonight. I would turn them on, and after 5 sec turn off all of a sudden... must say that battery is full..... any ideas? 
thnaks

Jan 5, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #172 of 207
  hei guys.... I registered on this website, cuz I have a question for you.
I have awondreful pair of Bluedio Ts2 that worked fine till tonight. I would turn them on, and after 5 sec turn off all of a sudden... must say that battery is full..... any ideas? 
thnaks

What happens when u plug in the 3.5mm line-in and play music? does it work? if it does then just let the battery run dry like that and charge it again, there's still hope that its only a minor glitch and could get back to normal. if the 3.5mm line-in doesnt work, then it has to be something broken inside, or something over the board is broken/fried. that case, its time to move on to a new pair :frowning2:

Jan 7, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #173 of 207
  Bluedio's signature sound is bassy so it's GREAT for users who has a taste for bassy music like EDM. The price is VERY AFFORDABLE (except for Bluedio latest models). Personally I think the T2+ and H+ are some good choices, but mind that u should handle them with care coz the trade off for getting such bargainable price music headsets with great bass performance, is the average (or below average to some users) build quality. that's why i mentioned the rotate hinges and head size in the previous reply. If u handle it with care and u aint in bad luck of having a defected product shipped to u, I bet a Bluedio can last for like 12-18months, divide the price u pay for it by 12-18 it's really a good bargain. But well, that's just my opinion. I used to sell these so i know a little bit about them XD 

I ordered this one..
http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_182198.html

Jan 7, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #174 of 207
  I ordered this one..
http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_182198.html

That's a T2+, personally I think its a good bargain. fuction-wise u got Bluetooth connect, 3.5mm line-in, FM radio, Micro SD card playback, that's almost a full package of currently general users needs. The bass is pretty awesome, could be a little overwhelming for some but feedbacks i got from customers i sold to were pretty positive. lets say if it only last 12months with u, $27/12 months it's only $2.25 per month. that price for a pair of 50mm big ass drivers? it's GREAT VALUE! :) All u need is a little good luck hoping they arent shipping a defected/ damaged during transportation product. My fingers are crossed for u, hope it arrives safe and sound soon :D Good luck buddy!

Jan 8, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #175 of 207
  That's a T2+, personally I think its a good bargain. fuction-wise u got Bluetooth connect, 3.5mm line-in, FM radio, Micro SD card playback, that's almost a full package of currently general users needs. The bass is pretty awesome, could be a little overwhelming for some but feedbacks i got from customers i sold to were pretty positive. lets say if it only last 12months with u, $27/12 months it's only $2.25 per month. that price for a pair of 50mm big ass drivers? it's GREAT VALUE! :) All u need is a little good luck hoping they arent shipping a defected/ damaged during transportation product. My fingers are crossed for u, hope it arrives safe and sound soon :D Good luck buddy!

ty very mutch :)

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #176 of 207

ty very mutch :)

It is darned bargain indeed. Any other locally sold brand, you'd have to pay double to triple the amount to get similar sound!

Don't forget to properly break this baby in. It has large and heavy drivers, and to get the most out of them the diaphgrams can use some flexing out of the box.

Jan 10, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #178 of 207
It is darned bargain indeed. Any other locally sold brand, you'd have to pay double to triple the amount to get similar sound!

Don't forget to properly break this baby in. It has large and heavy drivers, and to get the most out of them the diaphgrams can use some flexing out of the box.

what do u mean ?

http://www.lifehacker.co.in/jugaad/How-to-Burn-in-Your-New-Headphones-for-the-Best-Sound-Quality/articleshow/20793984.cms

I did this and in fact noticed a slight change for the better during and after the burn-in period, but whether you want to do this is up to you. It's an extra step and is not actually necessary to use the headphones :)

Jan 10, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #179 of 207
http://www.lifehacker.co.in/jugaad/How-to-Burn-in-Your-New-Headphones-for-the-Best-Sound-Quality/articleshow/20793984.cms

I did this and in fact noticed a slight change for the better during and after the burn-in period, but whether you want to do this is up to you. It's an extra step and is not actually necessary to use the headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

ok, tnx :)
I will 

Feb 14, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #180 of 207
Hey there. I just recently bought a Bluedio T2 Turbine Hurricane about two weeks ago.  Everything was working fine but then I started to notice some glitches. 

Since turning my Bluetooth on to listen to my iPod Touch on Friday, my headphones kept repeating "maximum volume", and when I tried to lower the volume on the headphones, nothing happened. However, on my ipod, every time I lowered the volume, the headphones would raise the volume on my iPod Touch. Its as if it was highjacked.  lol.  The second glitch I noticed is that now, my power button, my volume buttons and my track wheel are now nonresponsive. I can't even turn the headphones off with the button.  What should I do? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back