Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Feb 7, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #271 of 1,134
I'll just paste what Woo replied back to me.

The IEMs you got is BI3.
We give them as a free gift to first 60 persons who bought ANV3.
Actually BI3 come with a pretty big box,but it is too big to put in the box we send to customers.
We already sold them to some countries but not in our site.
You can share them with other people.HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.
Best Regards,
Woo

I should mention, I also received another pair of ANV3s in the same box.

Woo, Thanks again. He might be a small company, but he sure goes out of his way to please his customers.

Feb 7, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #276 of 1,134
2 ANV3's and a bonus IEM for $70? Almost sounds like they're expecting them not to last long.
tongue.gif

Feb 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #278 of 1,134
First off, let me just say I am no where near an expert on reviews or IEMs for that matter, I have never liked IEMs since they have always either come out of my ear or they never sit to get the optimal sound from them. Too close in the ear they sound muffled, and away from the canal in the ear, I get a hollow sound.

I own a pair of Monster Pro copper's and Klipsch Image X10, they sit in there box rarely used.

I did a search on these IEM's and nothing comes up. I got no specs, I don't even know how much they sell for.

How do they sound ?  Out of the plastic :).... One thing I should mention is that these IEMs have not been broken in, also with any of the other headphones I use my sound level is around 20-25max from my Cowon J3. With these IEM's, I am around 33-34, so I am going to assume in order to get the best sound from them, an AMP is needed, other than that they sound great. Lot's of bass but not overbearing. I do not hear a muddy or closed (dark) sound from them. There is lot's of detail, balanced mid's and they tend to sound better listening to rock or live music, than let's say trance or faster type's of music.  

In weight they are extremely light, and the cable seems to be of good quality. 

I am hoping someone else here get's a pair and who can give you a better more detailed review, IF no one else get's a pair, I will be more than happy to offer them up for review to someone who is trusted and is experienced with IEM's to give a review vs other IEM's as I am curious how they compare to others.

Tbh, I think it would be more frustrating since it would seem you cannot buy them, so why get excited :)   

In short, they do sound better than the X10s and Coppers, by a lot but I guess it comes down to how much they cost. 

After about 20 mins of listening to the IEM's I just switched back to the ANV3's....LOL no comparison, for me it's the difference between day and night. I am perfectly aware that IEM headphones sound different then earbuds.  Bass, sound stage, details, clarity combined with a smooth sound signature. It's all there in these ANV3's

Feb 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #279 of 1,134
Has anyone had any experience in sending back a defected Blox earbud and having them repaired and shipped back for 7 USD?

My TM7 were still under warranty, and developed a crackle on the right side on brassier tracks so I sent them in. They were supposed to be shipped back before Chinese Mew Year, just got told I have to wait until after now...its already been about 2 weeks already I think...

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #280 of 1,134
Well to be fair to Blox, it is the Chinese New Year. So you will have to expect will some kind of delay in getting them back. If you are in the USA, it's a give or take of 30 days from the time you ship until they are mailed back.

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #282 of 1,134
I figured there would be a wait, and when Woo got the package he said he would try to beat Chinese New Year...when he mentioned it I kind of guessed I might be in it for the long haul...no big deal, just sitting and patiently waiting...:)

Feb 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #284 of 1,134
I got the BI3 as a surprise too.  I love the fact that the cable is removable - although it made me wish the ANV3's were removable too!  I haven't tried them yet (they were in the freezing cold, and I wanted them to come to room temp first), and I'm completely not qualified to offer a review, but that was cool of Woo.  I'm jelly that you got an extra pair of ANV3's.  :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back