Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Nov 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #50 of 222
Quote:
_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Staples - 50% Off Entire Selection Audio Technica Headphones: (Black Friday, 5am-Noon)  http://www.staples.com/audio+technica+headphones/directory_audio+technica+headphones

Includes:
* Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones / $100 after discount
* Audio-Technica ATH-ANC27 QuietPoint® Active Noise-cancelling Headphones / $50 after discount
* Audio Technica ATH-ANC23 QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones / $40 after discount
________________________________________________________________________________________

Great idea!  If only Staples carried high end Audio Technica Cans, head-fi would be dead from 5am-noon that day

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #51 of 222
Step 1  
https://shop.aafes.com/shop/search/default.aspx?category|category_root|1440=Electronics%2c%20Photo%20%26%20Entertainment

Step 2

Click on REFINE RESULTS and them Brand

Step 3

Click on More Brand and select yamaha

Step 4

Select Item per page as 300

Step 5

Look for EHP-100 in the list and click on the link

you will end up in this page

https://shop.aafes.com/shop/Product.aspx?dept_id=13604&PFID=C590C&gid=&AskReturn=search

hope this helps

Please keep in mind, AAFES is Army, Air Force Exchange Service. This is also known as the BX (Branch Exchange) or the PX (Post Exchange) for military personnel. i used to love my access to AAFES a bit over 20 years ago. One could shop at the store for great prices on electronics, plus there was not any sales tax. However, this was before many discounters entered into the retail channels. Now, the prices may not be nearly as good, but it is a safe place to shop for military personnel who might not want to leave their post, based on the country they're assigned to.

Here is the criteria for buying from AAFES:

Authorized Exchange Customers

The Catalog and Exchange Online Store are for the exclusive use of authorized Exchange customers throughout the world.

This includes:

Active Duty Military
Retirees
Reserves
National Guard personnel
US Civilian DoD employees, when stationed outside of the US
Department of State Officials serving in foreign countries
and dependents of the above

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #52 of 222
Quote:
Quote:

Please keep in mind, AAFES is Army, Air Force Exchange Service. This is also known as the BX (Branch Exchange) or the PX (Post Exchange) for military personnel. i used to love my access to AAFES a bit over 20 years ago. One could shop at the store for great prices on electronics, plus there was not any sales tax. However, this was before many discounters entered into the retail channels. Now, the prices may not be nearly as good, but it is a safe place to shop for military personnel who might not want to leave their post, based on the country they're assigned to.

Here is the criteria for buying from AAFES:

Authorized Exchange Customers

The Catalog and Exchange Online Store are for the exclusive use of authorized Exchange customers throughout the world.

This includes:

Active Duty Military
Retirees
Reserves
National Guard personnel
US Civilian DoD employees, when stationed outside of the US
Department of State Officials serving in foreign countries
and dependents of the above

Thanks for information wje, I will not buy anything from AAFES as I do not belong to any of the include list.

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #53 of 222
Quote:
I heard from an MP4NATION rep that they will have some cyber monday deals, though he wouldn't go into any details.

They just released a few deals:  http://www.mp4nation.net/blog/category/home/special-deals/xmas-2012/

X’MAS Deal: UG802 RK3066 Android TV Stick $57.50 – Free Next Day Fedex Delivery

November 20, 2012 by Raz in XMAS 2012 with No Comments.

The UG802 Android TV Stick uses the Rockchip RK3066 processor, Android 4.0 OS, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. This little device is capable of streaming from the internet as well as playing stored videos that are upto 1080p in resolution. Did we mention that select destinations get free Fedex shipping with delivery time being as quick as 1 day! Get the UG802 Android Stick for $57.50 - Special pricing just for this Christmas.

X’MAS Deal: Brainwavz HM3 Headphones with Zirconia Headphone Stand $38.50

November 6, 2012 by Raz in XMAS 2012 with No Comments.

Christmas is almost here and we are kicking off this Christmas buying season with a combo deal that would make for a great gift. Brainwavz HM3 Headphones with Brainwavz Zirconia Headphone Stand just $38.50! If bought separately at their retail price you would spend over $90 to get them. This deal will end in the middle of December. Get this deal today!

Nov 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #55 of 222
Quote:

X’MAS Deal: Brainwavz HM3 Headphones with Zirconia Headphone Stand $38.50

November 6, 2012 by Raz in XMAS 2012 with No Comments.

Christmas is almost here and we are kicking off this Christmas buying season with a combo deal that would make for a great gift. Brainwavz HM3 Headphones with Brainwavz Zirconia Headphone Stand just $38.50! If bought separately at their retail price you would spend over $90 to get them. This deal will end in the middle of December. Get this deal today!

that's a pretty solid deal

Nov 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #56 of 222
Quote:
  1. Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 at $269.48 (You Save: $109.52 ( 29%))

I don't believe any of the sellers listed for the DT1350 at Amazon are Beyerdynamic authorized resellers.  

Authorized reseller =  warranty.

Unauthorized reseller = no warranty.

Amazon itself is known to be an authorized reseller, but Amazon isn't among this list of sellers who are offering the DT1350 at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004QMH8KI/ref=dp_olp_new_map?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Now, just TRY and find an official list of authorized resellers at this site (or elsewhere):  http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/

I've written Beyerdynamic, requesting a list of authorized resellers, but have never received a response.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can point to a list of genuine Beyerdynamic authorized resellers.  

We might as well buy used, as buy without knowing if the warranty will be honored.

Mike

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #57 of 222
Quote:

I don't believe any of the sellers listed for the DT1350 at Amazon are Beyerdynamic authorized resellers.  

Authorized reseller =  warranty.

Unauthorized reseller = no warranty.

Amazon itself is known to be an authorized reseller, but Amazon isn't among this list of sellers who are offering the DT1350 at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004QMH8KI/ref=dp_olp_new_map?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Now, just TRY and find an official list of authorized resellers at this site (or elsewhere):  http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/

I've written Beyerdynamic, requesting a list of authorized resellers, but have never received a response.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can point to a list of genuine Beyerdynamic authorized resellers.  

We might as well buy used, as buy without knowing if the warranty will be honored.

Mike

OK, having done so in the past without success, after making this post, I sent out e-mails again asking for a list of authorized resellers.  One of the two Beyerdyamic U.S. distributors has responded:  

AmericanMusicAndSound.com

Their representative didn't give me a list of authorized resellers.  Instead, he asked me from which seller I want to place an order.  Here's an excerpt from my reply:

Quoting my e-mail to AmericanMusicAndSound.com:

[snip]

Meanwhile, I'm also interested in getting a pair of DT1350's, and unlike the T1, which Amazon sells in addition to other sellers' offerings at Amazon's site, Amazon does NOT sell the DT1350.  They never have, to my knowledge.  Why?  I don't know...

But right now, anyone looking at this list of DT1350 sellers at Amazon will see that Amazon itself is not offering the DT1350:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004QMH8KI/ref=dp_olp_new_map?ie=UTF8

Thus, at this writing, the only way to order a DT1350 from Amazon is to select a seller that might not be authorized, and we (the members of Head-Fi), have no list of authorized resellers to which we can refer - but the word is out to avoid buying Beyerdyamic from unauthorized resellers or you'll find yourself with no warranty.

Your lack of a published list, in combination with your reasonable refusal to honor warranties for sales from unauthorized resellers, is inhibiting your sales - for real.  We might as well buy used headphones as buy a new one without a warranty.  And finding the distributors contact info to write and ask if a seller is authorized every time we see a deal is just too cumbersome.

Where is the list?

:)

If a list just doesn't exist, I'll answer your question, instead:

Is Big Value, Inc. an authorized Beyerdyamic resller?

By the way, their price, the lowest at Amazon, currently, has gone up $13.00 this morning, while I've researched how to contact you, received your reply, and written this follow-up.   Do you see how this just isn't working?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back