Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2012 - Deals
Nov 16, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #31 of 222
Subscribed!

Nov 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #32 of 222
subbed

Nov 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #36 of 222
I'd look to Newegg for some good deals.  It appears that even right now you can get a decent selection with bonus gift cards.  Nothing too serious yet, but keep an eye out.  Some of their deals are pretty good. 

Nov 17, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #37 of 222
Quote:
You know... you can just click the subscribe link without posting. :wink:

I know. However, if I just click the subscribe button, it'll show up on my email whenever there's a post. So, I chose to reply this thread so I am getting involved while not receiving a bunch of emails.
beyersmile.png

Nov 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #39 of 222
I'm desperately looking for a deal on Monster Turbine Pro Copper with Controltalk. Price on Amazon is 395$, just 8% discount on list price. I just got my regular Coppers (without Controltalk) for slightly above 150$ and while I really need mic/control functionality I'm not ready to fork out four hundred for exactly the same IEMs just with remote and mic. I have absolutely no experience with this black friday thing (I live in Russia). Are there going to be significant discounts on Monster products (turbine Copper in particular) judging by previous years? Or should I just look for a used pair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back