Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jul 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #287 of 678

I got a set of these before also. They were pretty useless. I still have them to look at when im feeling blue.

Quote:
I only recently noticed this topic.

December last year, I also had to wait a long time for my cups. He initially offered them to me for free but I gave him 25 usd as a gift.

I got these:

Both has the same outer diameter but one has like 1.2 cm larger inner diameter, its very noticeable, doesnt even need to measure them. The thin one has 1 hole, the thick one hasn't.

When I finally received these after the long wait and multiple reminders, I was so incredibly mad, I didn't even want to mail about those 25 usd.

(sorry this is not completely on-topic, about his pending list)

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #288 of 678
i think at this point, when and if bill pops up again, people should just demand a refund 

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #290 of 678
I just sent them to JamesMcPogger
ph34r.gif

Maybe James can make some use of them, or practise with them or whatever.

I think Bill didged the cups he made in the beginning, when he had to learn to make them properly. Or leftovers of some kind.

What a guy.

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #292 of 678
I'm incredibly angry. I'm calling his dad/ Bill again. This has gone on long enough. I want my gear back in described condition, or (sadly) I'll see Bill charged, have him spend a couple weeks in jail, I'll call his district superintendent and let him know what's going on too and let him know that his co-worker needs discipline in his ethics. You seem like a responsible/cool guy and even mentioned to me you're on your City Council.

This is not right and has gone on long enough. Hopefully also a hefty fine if he does not levy his responsibility to his customers. Nobody deserves this kind of runaround. Where is justice?

Bill, I'm giving a call-out to you via this thread, on one hand I love your work, and would see the simple transactions completed, but if I don't get a p.m. from you and a legit tracking number to the correct address within 36 hours, I will go absolutely as far as I can out my way to give you a runaround.

If for some reason a terrorist blew up your post office,

I have family in Tampa (less than 30 miles away) who will be happy to come pick my stuffs up from you. 

Please respond to your loyal customers Bill.

-Hennyo

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #294 of 678
36 hours? You are really nice.

Quote:
I'm incredibly angry. I'm calling his dad/ Bill again. This has gone on long enough. I want my gear back in described condition, or (sadly) I'll see Bill charged, have him spend a couple weeks in jail, I'll call his district superintendent and let him know what's going on too and let him know that his co-worker needs discipline in his ethics. You seem like a responsible/cool guy and even mentioned to me you're on City Council.

This is not right and has gone on long enough. Hopefully also a hefty fine if he does not levy his responsibility to his customers. Nobody deserves this kind of runaround. Where is justice?

Bill, I'm giving a call-out to you via this thread, on one hand I love your work, and would see the simple transactions completed, but if I don't get a p.m. from you and a legit tracking number to the correct address within 36 hours, I will go absolutely as far as I can out my way to give you a runaround.

If for some reason a terrorist blew up your post office I have family in Tampa who will be happy to come pick my stuffs up from you. 

-Hennyo

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #295 of 678
It is not nice. It is fairly lenient and gives him a huge window of chance to respond, act,

or give me my tracking number!

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #296 of 678

Quote:
I'm incredibly angry. I'm calling his dad/ Bill again. This has gone on long enough. I want my gear back in described condition, or (sadly) I'll see Bill charged, have him spend a couple weeks in jail, I'll call his district superintendent and let him know what's going on too and let him know that his co-worker needs discipline in his ethics. You seem like a responsible/cool guy and even mentioned to me you're on City Council.

If for some reason a terrorist blew up your post office I have family in Tampa who will be happy to come pick my stuffs up from you. 

-Hennyo

Quote:
It is not nice. It is fairly lenient and gives him a huge window of chance to respond, act,

or give me my tracking number!

you mean think up a #.. remember bill, it can be between 13-21 digits

Jul 5, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #297 of 678
Those were not made from a Lathe for sure. He probably use a drill with some cutting bit and he could not fine the proper size for the inside. Just my two cent.

Edit:  On a second view, he might have use a lathe based on the outside marks.

Quote:
I only recently noticed this topic.

December last year, I also had to wait a long time for my cups. He initially offered them to me for free but I gave him 25 usd as a gift.

I got these:

Both has the same outer diameter but one has like 1.2 cm larger inner diameter, its very noticeable, doesnt even need to measure them. The thin one has 1 hole, the thick one hasn't.

When I finally received these after the long wait and multiple reminders, I was so incredibly mad, I didn't even want to mail about those 25 usd.

(sorry this is not completely on-topic, about his pending list)

Jul 5, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #299 of 678
According to Bills father (He seems like a really nice guy.) - He'll get me bills number when he gets home from tee om noms. :D I'll keep you posted in a couple hours.

Jul 5, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #300 of 678

Quote:
According to Bills father (He seems like a really nice guy.) - He'll get me bills number when he gets home from tee om noms. :D I'll keep you posted in a couple hours.

Now, this begs the question - at what age should someone start taking responsibility in their life?  I'm assuming Bill is probably in his mid-40s.  However, we have to go through his father to get some action as if Bill were a 14 year old child.  Sheesh.  Time for that big kid to grow up and take some real responsibility for his life.  I wonder what his father thinks about all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back