Bilavideo Cups Pending List
Jul 5, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #316 of 678

Quote:
Chill-axxxx masta Wayne ;-]

I'm chillin'.  It's all good. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
and Im worried, this not not because of the shipping but I fear my cups waiting for me at home might not be usable...

Yeah, me too.  It's too bad you're away from home - not that it would really matter much.  If you're heading out to party, enjoy some beverages on me.
beerchug.gif

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #317 of 678
With the new Bila shell pics, I figure I should post mine too.

5600588945_bcbd782378_d.jpg

Only one grill was big enough the other was held by dynamat, you can easily see the giant lacquer drips and though the picture doesn't really show it, the top of the shell is about 6 times darker than the side, and they were busted to pieces.

After complaining, I was basically yelled at for saying this is crap, fix it. Since then, I've been promised about 4 different replacements, and have yet to see anything.

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #318 of 678
But about all these payments done to Bill, did everyone pay as gift, guys?

If you didn't pay as gift, and are within 45 days after payment, start a paypal dispute, followed by a claim.

(don't know if this is covered already in the topic, it probably is, but forgive me for not reading all 19 pages)

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:35 PM Post #319 of 678
you were promised replacements? I had to buy replacements!

And its those replacements that I've been waiting on for more than 2 months!

@Proglover - most of us here have been waiting way beyond that 45 day window. And most of us here were nice enough to gift it to him to avoid the pay pal charge he would have had to endure.

@Hennyo - I'm sure most of us are waiting on abated breath for news on that call back. Safe to say, most of us here, on the list or not, have your back.

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #320 of 678
^ yeah, same goes for my 25 usd, paid as gift

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #321 of 678

Quote:

@Proglover - most of us here have been waiting way beyond that 45 day window. And most of us here were nice enough to gift it to him to avoid the pay pal charge he would have had to endure.

lol'd hard at that one.

and yeah, most of us are way past beyong the no return point. also, some people actually send him grados, and pads and stuff.Headfiers are so guillible

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #322 of 678
I'm not quite sure if this modded materials are actually covered by Paypal policy, even if you didn't send the cash as gift

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #324 of 678

@Hennyo - I'm sure most of us are waiting on abated breath for news on that call back. Safe to say, most of us here, on the list or not, have your back.

You mean you paid more to possibly get more broken, misshapen, or otherwise unusable hunk of wood?

And it's such a nice looking wood to go to waste like this with all these faulty shells.

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #325 of 678
MUAHAHA! I feel so evil! I have Bill's number, his dad's number, and yes, even just spoke to his son! (Who lives with him). And father (who is a gent). Bill himself is not picking up atm.

The back injury was a reality, and he has been loopy the last few weeks (according to his kid). His son will call me when he gets home from work and hook me up with Bill. 8:00 p.m. EST. I'll have a post with status update by 9:00 EST.

I feel like a journalist.
rolleyes.gif
But progress is being made! *Tv announcer voice* The climactic confrontation will be released tonight! Don't miss out at :) 9:00 EST!

-Blarg

Jul 5, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #328 of 678

Quote:
MUAHAHA! I feel so evil! I have Bill's number, his dad's number, and yes, even just spoke to his son! (Who lives with him). And father (who is a gent). Bill himself is not picking up atm.

The back injury was a reality, and he has been loopy the last few weeks (according to his kid). His son will call me when he gets home from work and hook me up with Bill. 8:00 p.m. EST. I'll have a post with status update by 9:00 EST.

I feel like a journalist.
rolleyes.gif
But progress is being made! *Tv announcer voice* The climactic confrontation will be released tonight! Don't miss out at :) 9:00 EST!

-Blarg

lol..the pain meds are getting to his noggin it seems

Jul 5, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #330 of 678
Add me to the list haha, been waiting for the dynamat forever -.-
However, I do sympathize with him and whatever problems he's going through. It just doesn't seem right to make a bunch of delayed promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back