Beyerdynamic Xelento!
Aug 3, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #1,036 of 2,944
Hi. Ive come to the conclusion that i might sell my xelentos.They sound awesome,but get little use.I like headphones better.Are there some beyer headphone that have a similar sound signature? I was wondering about the amiron and dt1990 pro.Not sure about the t1 2 gen.A little expensive. :)

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2018 at 11:09 AM Post #1,037 of 2,944
Hi. Ive come to the conclusion that i might sell my xelentos.They sound awesome,but get little use.I like headphones better.Are there some beyer headphone that have a similar sound signature? I was wondering about the amiron and dt1990 pro.Not sure about the t1 2 gen.A little expensive. :)

I have the DT1990 and the Xelento and I do love both. Xelento’s are a portable solution (commuting) of the Dt1990 IMO.

Aug 3, 2018 at 11:42 AM Post #1,038 of 2,944
I have the DT1990 and the Xelento and I do love both. Xelento’s are a portable solution (commuting) of the Dt1990 IMO.

Tnx for answer.How do you think the bass of the xelentos compares to the 1990s? Are they good for movies (spacious sound?. I do like the sound of xelentos.Its really amazing for an iem.And if i could get the same sound (and maybe better of course.Soundstage and so on) in an headphone it would be great :)

Aug 3, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #1,040 of 2,944

Not sure if this helps but the t5p. 2 isn't too far off from the sound signature of the xelento I think it sounds better and on Amazon you can get it in like new condition for 700

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01BCD3DRA/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Aug 3, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #1,041 of 2,944
Not sure if this helps but the t5p. 2 isn't too far off from the sound signature of the xelento I think it sounds better and on Amazon you can get it in like new condition for 700

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01BCD3DRA/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I had the t5p 2gen for a short time.very short.so i cant remember the sound on it at all.I was searching for a headphone that time,and tried different ones.How is the bass on the t5p compared to the xelentos? :)

Aug 3, 2018 at 12:12 PM Post #1,043 of 2,944
To be honest I haven't heard the xelento in 6 months but I did own and use them for a while I remember t5p. 2 has better sub bass Soundstage and imaging I also remember the transition from upper bass to lower mids being a lot better if you want more info twister 6 does a comparison in his xelento review

Aug 8, 2018 at 10:42 PM Post #1,047 of 2,944
Does anyone know when will Beyer finally release the Xelento Wireless (the Bluetooth one) into the wild? Despite the fact that there are already some reviews on the net, the wireless version is still nowhere to be seen, at least in Hong Kong...

Aug 9, 2018 at 12:06 AM Post #1,048 of 2,944
Does anyone know when will Beyer finally release the Xelento Wireless (the Bluetooth one) into the wild? Despite the fact that there are already some reviews on the net, the wireless version is still nowhere to be seen, at least in Hong Kong...
The wireless version is too little too late, IMHO. If you already have a wired Xelento and want a wireless version, just buy yourselves a Shanling M0.

Aug 9, 2018 at 2:30 AM Post #1,049 of 2,944
No I don't already have the wired version, but I like the Beyer sound and am interested in the Xelento for a while. Since the Bluetooth wireless version has been announced for more than a year I have been waiting to get one, if not for the wireless module for those times convenience is more important, but also for the flexibility when I can easily swap them out for wired use with my own MMCX cables for maximum quality. If there is no wireless version of the Xelento, I would have gone for the Final E5000 for almost 1/3 of the cost. Both are DD designs and this is what I am most interested in (already own the Shure SE846 with quad BA drivers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back