Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones!
Nov 26, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #556 of 963
Nov 26, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #558 of 963
e.e still wondering... some one mentioned the Denon 1100, how's the Sub bass on these compared to like

Denon 1100, Xb500 and other sub heavy cans... as I need a new Sub and Mid bass pair of cans e.e

An the Sub Heavy can is the one I'm having alot of debate on :3

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #559 of 963
Quote:
Well I put my DT990 pads on here just for giggles and they did exactly what someone else said they would: the bass is very reduced, but there is some nice clarity. Unfortunately it's not quite sparkly like the DT880s so I'm left with a slightly dry (but still good) sounding headphone. Gotta love the comfort of the velours though.

I could not tell a sound difference when I put on 770 velours.

Nov 26, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #560 of 963
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well as of now my honeymoon with the COP its on hold until further notice. The "clipping" issue on the right side speaker has comeback. And If I'm not mistaken somebody else in this thread is having a similar problem, so maybe there is a bad batch of these going around. A damn shame because I really like these cans.

Tomorrow morning they are going back to Beyerdynamic repair center.

Nov 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #561 of 963
Quote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well as of now my honeymoon with the COP its on hold until further notice. The "clipping" issue on the right side speaker has comeback. And If I'm not mistaken somebody else in this thread is having a similar problem, so maybe there is a bad batch of these going around. A damn shame because I really like these cans.

Tomorrow morning they are going back to Beyerdynamic repair center.

When did you get it? This ain't cool, man! I don't want to send them in for repair :frowning2:

Nov 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #563 of 963
Quote:

When did you get it? This ain't cool, man! I don't want to send them in for repair :frowning2:

I received them on November 23rd from RazorDogDeals (authorized dealer). Since they are under warranty they are going to be send anyways to Beyerdynamic, so instead I send them directly and save some time to get them back either fixed or a brand new pair.

I don't want to send them either, but I like to listen to my music loud most of the time so this is a no no for me.

Nov 26, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #566 of 963
Quote:
also, since the COP is the same price as the regular dt770, we may get well priced 880 and 990 cans
beyersmile.png

:D I'd love a oh w8... GAWD im so BROKE

the Dt 990 Pro 250 ohm is like the same price almost as the COP ($170 @ dt 990)... still that might be interesting... although I don't like Adjustable bass with cans like the Dt 880... it's my "mirrior" can and I like it that way! WHat ever I play it plays as it was recorded... why add a bass slider to color it up <3

Nov 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #567 of 963
Quote:

I received them on November 23rd from RazorDogDeals (authorized dealer). Since they are under warranty they are going to be send anyways to Beyerdynamic, so instead I send them directly and save some time to get them back either fixed or a brand new pair.

I don't want to send them either, but I like to listen to my music loud most of the time so this is a no no for me.

Oh damn. That's where I got mine, around the exact same time (got mine the 24th). We should let him know... But I think I'll be sending mine in too :frowning2: DAMNIT! THIS JUST HAPPENED WITH MY HE-400! Ended up returning it anyway... lol. Ugh here we go, I probably won't even have it through the holidays. How do you register the warranty? That reminds me, I need to register my HD650's warranty.

I just registered on their site and contacted them through the form on their Contact page. Told em you got yours same time I did. I also mentioned RDD in there so maybe they will recall his stock.

Nov 27, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #568 of 963
I was told by the guy from RDD to fill out the repair form without entering any payment info since they are under warranty. I have printed everything and I am ready to ship them tomorrow morning. PDF form in link below.

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/service/repairs.html

Which way you think will be cheaper...Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx?

I also mentioned "a similar case" so they'll know is not an isolated issue.

This is the email of the Beyerdynamic repair guy which I also emailed already: peter@beyerdynamic-usa.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back