CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 13, 2018 at 4:59 AM Post #9,151 of 31,834
The DF-10's packaging is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

10069670.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #9,152 of 31,834
Well, I read some Japanese review, asked a Chinese friend of mine who got zs10...

And all of them claimed that "Knowledge Zenith", nailed the market seriously.

It came near to Noble Django($999) in technicality and is a little off tuned(but simply to great for chi fi) compared to noble Django.

Well he said

*compared to django

Bass is a little loose but is extending to deep and is linear.

Mids are fantastic

Treble is very good but some roughness(it is smooth overall).

Well I have to try zs10 myself then I will tell

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:16 AM Post #9,154 of 31,834
E12 has mids bumped in a nice way. Also treble is slightly rolled off.

With e12, slightly V becomes neutral.

Link/proof please?

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 7:26 AM Post #9,155 of 31,834
Then in would rather stay away from their reviews. E12 has mids bumped in a nice way. Also treble is slightly rolled off. It meant for power not for refinement. A reference uncoloured cheap source to test would be o2 as it works well with low impedance. If testing was all done with ODAC+O2, the comparison becomes more sensible. With e12, slightly V becomes neutral.

Try agdr audio mods on O2 with booster board and burson V6 vibrant version opAmp..

Here comes the neutrality slayer.......the lowest the and other ratings will blow your mind up...

Coming near neurochrome hp1

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #9,156 of 31,834
Well, I read some Japanese review, asked a Chinese friend of mine who got zs10...

And all of them claimed that "Knowledge Zenith", nailed the market seriously.

It came near to Noble Django($999) in technicality and is a little off tuned(but simply to great for chi fi) compared to noble Django.

Well he said

*compared to django

Bass is a little loose but is extending to deep and is linear.

Mids are fantastic

Treble is very good but some roughness(it is smooth overall).

Well I have to try zs10 myself then I will tell
Lol you believe ? Circle jerking all the way friend

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #9,157 of 31,834
Well I have not tried dzat df-10.....but I have dt-10 model which is $100 USD(now $80USD)

Dt10 is a TWFK with expander(something like T.A.E.C) and no foam resistor and a 8mm dual Helmholtz grapheme diaphragm reaching Tesla force, with a up firing or down firing port(according to how you wear it).

This sounds like less warmer Hifiboys OSv3 and even more smooth and sweet treble than fiio f9 pro.

Fourte is subbass which extends way to deep and treble which extends limitlessly.

I lost one side of ear, after that I got u18t

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:45 AM Post #9,159 of 31,834
Well I have not tried dzat df-10.....but I have dt-10 model which is $100 USD(now $80USD)

Dt10 is a TWFK with expander(something like T.A.E.C) and no foam resistor and a 8mm dual Helmholtz grapheme diaphragm reaching Tesla force, with a up firing or down firing port(according to how you wear it).

This sounds like less warmer Hifiboys OSv3 and even more smooth and sweet treble than fiio f9 pro.

Fourte is subbass which extends way to deep and treble which extends limitlessly.

I lost one side of ear, after that I got u18t
the dt10 got almost no attention, but is very good (and, like its little brother the df10, beautifully packaged and accessorized). brightish, u-shaped and energetic--similar in presentation to and competitive with the it01, though not quite as large a stage.

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:13 AM Post #9,160 of 31,834
Apr 13, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #9,161 of 31,834
I like my little pen and notebook :). ...and the DF10. Thanks to @DBaldock9 for encouraging me to order it.

You're welcome - I think it's a great sounding ~$25 earphone.
Mine came as a gift, when I ordered one of my more expensive earphones - and the seller actually wanted to send me a more expensive, plastic bodied model, but I liked the look of the wooden DF-10, and requested it.
I believe the DF-10 is the one I'm going to take and listen to, when I go to Lunch today. :ksc75smile:

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #9,162 of 31,834
the dt10 got almost no attention, but is very good (and, like its little brother the df10, beautifully packaged and accessorized). brightish, u-shaped and energetic--similar in presentation to and competitive with the it01, though not quite as large a stage.

I was quite interested in the DT-10, with its removable cable - until you confirmed that DZAT had chosen a non-standard MMCX type of connector, which means my quality upgrade cables couldn't be used.

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:10 AM Post #9,163 of 31,834
I was quite interested in the DT-10, with its removable cable - until you confirmed that DZAT had chosen a non-standard MMCX type of connector, which means my quality upgrade cables couldn't be used.
don't let that be a gaining factor--there are two included cables with the dt10, both of very good quality. i'd be very curious to hear your impressions if you do take the plunge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back