CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 19, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #9,451 of 31,833
I have had mine for the last four days and still find them really impressive, specially when you take their price into consideration. I know that everyone has their own taste/preferences when it comes to this hobby, but I really can see most everyone enjoying them, unless you are an extreme treble head or bass head.
How are they compared to the TinAudio T2.

Apr 19, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #9,454 of 31,833
finally
my Tin Audio T2 is in shipmen ......... :airplane: :relaxed:

a long waiting now :flag_cn::flag_cp: :smile_phones:
-
i've change the memory foam on my soundmagic E10 and is a really good earphone, i hope a even better sound with T2 :ksc75smile: ..........

Apr 19, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #9,455 of 31,833
Oh sorry. I mistyped. "I am pretty sure its L, as a bigger one..."

And i will do a tip Rolling when i reach home, I received them today and took them with me to college. The Bass is here, but i am 100% sure i did'nt got a good fit. Sometimes the mid range surpasses the Bass. I put small tips because the shell is already big in my ears. But they don't Seal like the zs3. A bigger tip is needed.

Edit: measurents on these Would be nice, Just saying... Haha

Be sure and try the Large Bullet type tips. They worked the best for me for sound quality and fit.. Even better than Statlines..imo

Apr 19, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #9,457 of 31,833
Cm5 is great but It01 is noticeably better than the cm5. More extension both ways, especially sub-bass, and higher resolution/clarity all the way throughout. Both are similar in that they have fun signatures and i use them both without hesitation.

I agree with the above, which says a lot about the $8.99 CM5 that you can even talk about or compare them to the $99 ItO1, a very hot property right now....

Apr 19, 2018 at 2:58 PM Post #9,458 of 31,833
More Tinaudio T2 cable

Thanks to whowever mentioned Tinaudio's FB page. I sent them a personal message letting them know that the cable was half green upon opening the box (it has not progressed since in this arid climate), that the MMCX contacts don't work perfectly after moderate use, and that I was asked to send the earpiece to China for repair.

I pointed out that their request or mailing the part back would be reasonable if this had not been a production issue. I also stated that my youtube video showing the flaw was not a good advertisement for them towards overseas buyers.

They told me that would help me getting the earphone replaced. Let's see what this means.

UTB8g0q0xCnEXKJk43Ubq6zLppXae.jpg

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #9,459 of 31,833
I have had mine for the last four days and still find them really impressive, specially when you take their price into consideration. I know that everyone has their own taste/preferences when it comes to this hobby, but I really can see most everyone enjoying them, unless you are an extreme treble head or bass head.
Please tell more about the soundstage, instrument separation and more!

I agree with the above, which says a lot about the $8.99 CM5 that you can even talk about or compare them to the $99 ItO1, a very hot property right now....
Were did you find that price? :)

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #9,461 of 31,833
Well i haven't got them long enough.. Am also not an expert on acoustics and all.. So my first remarks are the foam inside is not as soft as normal foam tips. They seem custom made with no air in between the silicone and foam. To wear them you need to hold them in your ear for 10sec or so. After that they stay in place and isolation is excellent . The sound dampens becomes warmer somehow at least to my ears. Bass due to excellent isolation is great. Not the most comfortable tips for sure. Anyway got them from eBay for $15 for three pairs(2 large 1 medium ) steep but at least i haven't got useless small ones. @dhruvmeena96 can possibly explain more on how they work.
Oh its for 3 pairs? Not that bad I suppose

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #9,462 of 31,833
Pretty simple to make your own....
I'm fairly sure its one of those things that sounds easy but isn't.

The silicon part looks much thinner than regular silicon tips, and the foam looks very custom fit to it

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #9,463 of 31,833
I'm fairly sure its one of those things that sounds easy but isn't.

The silicon part looks much thinner than regular silicon tips, and the foam looks very custom fit to it
I tried to make some, but it's not the same.As most of the time there is air trapped between the foam and the silicone. The symbio ones are solid. Anyway as i said they are also harder foam which can be uncomfortable but possibly plays a role. I would say that it is a speciality tip and may not appeal to people who like brighter sound signatures. In any case these offer the best isolation imo.

Apr 19, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #9,465 of 31,833
more impressions plz how is soundstage and bass, vocals.. does it have big soundstage.. and are the instruments accurate? thanks

Are you able to give a little more detail regarding the sound?

What genres work well, soundstage, clarity, instrument separation, any frequencies forward or recessed, any roll off, bass texture and speed, etc?

Carbon nanotube drivers can be quite impressive, but like with everything it’s all in the tuning and execution.

sorry, but its just copy-paste from nicehck product page.

but if you happen to live in japan, @handwander
demo is available
https://twitter.com/TSH_corporation/status/986680561061081089

Users who are viewing this thread

Back