1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. HAMS
    T2 is still too bright. Brighter than my ZSN for example.

2. Nimweth
    Do bear in mind that the T2 is somewhat light in the bass which may not be ideal for impactful soundtracks.

3. Raxell
    yup just tried the t2, it does lack bass. but im pretty pleased with the detail. does the vent mod improve the bass?

4. Nimweth
    Yes, it does, but it slightly alters the texture and the soundstage. If you value bass and soundstage then you might want to try the KZ ZS7.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    gourab1995 and archdawg like this.
  5. Nimweth
    A15 Pro is single 9mm beryllium dynamic with a very neutral sound. The A15 is more bass heavy. The Whizzer Kylin is a hybrid model.

BadReligionPunk and baskingshark like this.
  6. DBaldock9
    The T180 probably does have a little better details, and slightly more open Sound Stage.

DynamicEars likes this.
  7. HungryPanda
    Woohoo for the Kylin

8. Slater
    Hi friend, perhaps this will help some terms people use:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/describing-sound-a-glossary.220770/

HungryPanda likes this.
  9. Bartig
    31BC2341-0BBB-4258-9D01-27110635F596.jpeg

Ooh, this pair of Tiandirenhe doesn't sound too bad. Quite good actually! Full bodied, kicking bass - although with a little rough edge, clear upper mids and an airy sound.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    archdawg, HungryPanda, Dcell7 and 2 others like this.
  10. gbrgbr
  11. martiniCZ
    I agree, TD1 sounds very dynamic and lively. They are my favorite earphones for traveling and work. It sounds very mature, sometimes I feel like I'm listening big headphones.

12. Bartig
    Isn't it crazy that we love a product so much... We buy more of it?

I still have like four KZ ATE's lying around. :D

CoiL and Dani157 like this.
  13. Dcell7
    Any difference between the TD1 and TD-R ? They look like the same.

14. martiniCZ
    I think it's the same product, On the Aliexpress is now sold under many different names, but I think they all come from one factory.

Dcell7 likes this.
  15. Wiljen
    Been talking to AudioSense, hope to have a review of the new models shortly.

gourab1995 and baskingshark like this.