Best Smartphone for audiophile
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #5,419 of 7,916
Letv Pro x800

Easy choice lol I guess only you and I love these LeTv phones lol, btw I keep seeing used v10s unlocked carrier models on eBay for around $220 these days the only downside being the used battery and carrier software, I'm gonna dig around XDA to see if I can convert it to stock LG software ....seems a good backup device and that camera is still one of the best IMO

Nov 23, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #5,420 of 7,916
Easy choice lol I guess only you and I love these LeTv phones lol, btw I keep seeing used v10s unlocked carrier models on eBay for around $220 these days the only downside being the used battery and carrier software, I'm gonna dig around XDA to see if I can convert it to stock LG software ....seems a good backup device and that camera is still one of the best IMO

Yes LG V10 is a good device. Second hand with good price is also attainable.

Nov 23, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #5,421 of 7,916

you bought your phone at aliexpress?

Nov 23, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #5,422 of 7,916
[COLOR=111111]you bought your phone at aliexpress?[/COLOR]

My x800 US I bought on eBay from a US seller but looking back I should have bought the CN version because I would have Marshmallow by now but still a good device, I just can't get enough of the sound so mellow and relaxing, just choose a reputable seller on AliExpress etc and some even offer shipping insurance or refunds etc

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #5,423 of 7,916
My x800 US I bought on eBay from a US seller but looking back I should have bought the CN version because I would have Marshmallow by now but still a good device, I just can't get enough of the sound so mellow and relaxing, just choose a reputable seller on AliExpress etc and some even offer shipping insurance or refunds etc

you believe that you can buy phones on aliexpress?

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #5,424 of 7,916
Well after much debate to decided to to take the plunge a the HTC 10 Reason being is the apparent SQ. Will post some initial thoughts once its delivered after all if was a "free upgrade" from my m9. 

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #5,425 of 7,916
[COLOR=111111]you believe that you can buy phones on aliexpress?[/COLOR]

Personally I haven't bought phones from them as yet but I will soon, i know friends who have bought some other electronics and it was fine, there are a few members on here on other forums that have had good dealings, just read and read and read again if you have to making sure you are ordering what you need or find a reputable seller on eBay and even then read the description and/or terms of the sale

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #5,428 of 7,916
Well after much debate to decided to to take the plunge a the HTC 10 Reason being is the apparent SQ. Will post some initial thoughts once its delivered after all if was a "free upgrade" from my m9. 

It's my favorite phone, possibly of all time. Phone functions great for a phone. Has the SD card with adoptive storage which I love, audio is one of the best, love that red color, battery life rocks for me, internet calling on my T-Mobile service. It just rocks.

Nov 23, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #5,430 of 7,916
It's my favorite phone, possibly of all time. Phone functions great for a phone. Has the SD card with adoptive storage which I love, audio is one of the best, love that red color, battery life rocks for me, internet calling on my T-Mobile service. It just rocks.

Good to hear, The adoptive storage is a great feature as well that the SD card is encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back