Best revenge on ****ty roommate?
Mar 11, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #106 of 125
Get him drunk and tell him he should take a bath.
While hes drunk in the tub, plug in his laptop and tell him someone messaged him, and hand him his laptop in the tub.
Problem solved.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM Post #107 of 125
Gasoline Trick... surprisingly my teacher taught me this, havent tried it myself yet

1. Get gas can, fill with water
2. Gasoline, just enough to make the fumes noticable
3. Matches, wooden ones preferably

1. Wait till victim is asleep
2. Rub gasoline under his nose, face, etc so when wakes up he can smell the fumes
3. you can tie him down to make it more intimidating, dont wake him tho
4. starting pouring contents of gas can on him
5. once he wakes up do w/e and throw lit match at him, record results and post back here please

Mar 12, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #110 of 125
You get his phone number and address. You get his parents phone number and address. You get his girl's phone number and address. You then post a classified add on Craig's List about a person with his name and his girls name who is looking for swinging experiences and post a good looking photo. The way to start is with just a new E-mail made for just this prank. As the other swingers get hot over the real looking photos they start the E-mails. After two weeks of returned E-mails where you have noted that your new to this but ready and curious the E-mails get very personal, and long. At the correct day, a day right before finals you disclose his real phone number his girls real phone number, his parents real phone number. You include his real address his girls real address and his parents real address. Those E-mails should be sent from a public library with a time and date that these people should meet. This takes a lot of work and imagination but works.

I have never done this and would not do this at my point in life. I did hear of this being done once.

Mar 12, 2009 at 10:38 AM Post #113 of 125
My friend's sibling once had a really bad roomate...

she (yes, she) took her bad roommate's laptop and pissed on it, then put it back on the desk.

lmao

Mar 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #116 of 125
Put habenero rub on the rim of his soda.

Mar 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #119 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Put habenero rub on the rim of his soda.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take some of his condoms and poke holes with a needle then put back.

Why not a combination of these two?
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2009 at 8:53 AM Post #120 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So i'm about to move out of my dorm and i've literally hated almost every moment in which my roommate was present. Let me describe him. He is what you'd expect to see in a stereotypical frat house. Probably worse. He's obnoxious, loud, stupid, disrespectful, and unclean. He has disturbed my sleep countless times, and i'm quite a night owl (usually not asleep before 2 am). He plays freakin COD4 at what seems like EVERY TIME I STUDY, constantly spewing idiotic comments through his mic in an attempt to out e-thug other players. He'll randomly shout stupid crap like "Pusseh" (his self-deemed cool way of saying the word) even though nothing has aroused such a comment. He walks in the door announcing his presence with "bon**s & farts!" or some such exclamation. He uses my stuff like my cups for water, my computer cords without asking then just throwing them on my desk when finished instead of putting them back, my tissues i pay for with my money (for reasons i'm sure aren't very pure).

I can't stand him. Even his simple presence in the room is now enough to get on my nerves just because I know he's such a bundle of joy and I merely have to wait a few moments before he does something annoying.

Is his name Jacob? If so, this is my freshman year roommate and he somehow moved from LA to Seattle (if your profile location is correct). Is he like 350-400 pounds? Does he occasionally yell "GRENADE!" in his sleep like he's playing COD4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back