Best revenge on ****ty roommate?
Mar 10, 2009 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 125

Ub3rMario

500+ Head-Fier
So i'm about to move out of my dorm and i've literally hated almost every moment in which my roommate was present. Let me describe him. He is what you'd expect to see in a stereotypical frat house. Probably worse. He's obnoxious, loud, stupid, disrespectful, and unclean. He has disturbed my sleep countless times, and i'm quite a night owl (usually not asleep before 2 am). He plays freakin COD4 at what seems like EVERY TIME I STUDY, constantly spewing idiotic comments through his mic in an attempt to out e-thug other players. He'll randomly shout stupid crap like "Pusseh" (his self-deemed cool way of saying the word) even though nothing has aroused such a comment. He walks in the door announcing his presence with "bon**s & farts!" or some such exclamation. He uses my stuff like my cups for water, my computer cords without asking then just throwing them on my desk when finished instead of putting them back, my tissues i pay for with my money (for reasons i'm sure aren't very pure).

I can't stand him. Even his simple presence in the room is now enough to get on my nerves just because I know he's such a bundle of joy and I merely have to wait a few moments before he does something annoying.

ANYWAY, so i'm getting my own apartment and I'd like to somehow repay him for all he's done for me. I don't want to hurt him or anything...just wanna get some sort of revenge that can't really get me in too much trouble but will piss him off a lot.

Yes it's childish, but I don't care. You would want to do this too if you were me. Honestly if i were an aggressive person he'd have been knocked out several times already. So any creative suggestions are welcome. Mean pranks too haha.

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:09 AM Post #2 of 125
Well I think I would have probably knocked him out if he did any of that during exams. But you could always make him a goodbye cake and put a whole bundle of laxatives in it. Make sure you give it to him in a genuine way though (i've done this one before, good fun and an excellent revenge).

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #3 of 125
Sucks that you had such a bad roomate. Pretty horrible feeling when you can't really stand to be in the same room as them. Guess I had a bit more luck in that I didn't have to share my room with the roomate I really didn't care for, but was just in the same apartment. Losing 3/4 of our security deposit cause he trashed the place sucked a lot though.

I can just say it gets a lot better when you've moved into the new place, and don't have to run into them again. After that you probably won't even care much about getting even.

Not sure what pranks can be pulled on getting even, the worst ones we did were more among friends. Weird how that works, but it definitely crosses the line if the prank were not pulled on a friend.
If you've got some time left still there, why not just crap on the internet via P2P? COD4 won't run well with the bandwidth being sucked down, unless he's the ultimate e-thug and talks trash to the computer too.

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM Post #4 of 125
Get in an argument, say you will leave. Make sure they tell you to go and leave then. Have the convo recorded.
Then leave, and leave them with the rent.
popcorn.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM Post #5 of 125
I had a very unfortunate event happen with a room-e once.

My plan for revenge was rather large.

1. I talked to all the girls I knew and they started spreading rumors that they saw him naked and that his thing was very small (which apparently it was).

2. He stored some strange plants in his closet. Those magically disappeared when some cops showed up.

3. I had another friend bake some brownies for him that were filled to top with laxatives.

4. His computer somehow managed to loose all his term papers right before finals.

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM Post #7 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostOne.TR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do not mess with LFF.

Word

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:31 AM Post #8 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1. I talked to all the girls I knew and they started spreading rumors that they saw him naked and that his thing was very small (which apparently it was).

2. He stored some strange plants in his closet. Those magically disappeared when some cops showed up.

3. I had another friend bake some brownies for him that were filled to top with laxatives.

4. His computer somehow managed to loose all his term papers right before finals.

Man you're mean.
icon10.gif

I'd say hit where it hurts, which seem to be his computer. Not much a wizz myself, but maybe a nice little infestation if you're able.
Other than that, just think about things he really likes, and really hates, and act upon that.

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:42 AM Post #9 of 125
Good stories/suggestions guys. I want to clarify that this is my 2nd year in dorms and my first year was spectacular with TWO roommates. THey were both angels practically, and this is just the complete opposite.

I actually think the laxatives idea will be great....I'll just make a few brownies and go "well i dont want the rest you can have em. See ya around" on the day that I move out.

Oh also, he plays COD4 on his ps3 as well as others (and he is just as obnoxious with those games too haha).

A little revenge i'm getting right now because i'm pretty sure i'm keeping him awake at 3:41 am since he's a light sleeper. I was trying to study earlier because i have a test tomorrow (today technically) and he was...that's right playing COD4 and yelling at the top of his lungs "OMG NOOB YOU screwING FA*! What JUGGERNOOOB!". god i hate him.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM Post #10 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Number 4 is out of order dude.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM Post #11 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I think I would have probably knocked him out if he did any of that during exams. But you could always make him a goodbye cake and put a whole bundle of laxatives in it. Make sure you give it to him in a genuine way though (i've done this one before, good fun and an excellent revenge).

if you do the laxatives in any form make sure you cling-wrap the top of the toilet. Doubt he will bother to look if hes in such a rush and 'explosive' lulz will ensue.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM Post #14 of 125
Video him acting like an arse playing games, then Youtube it.

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:06 PM Post #15 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Number 4 is out of order dude.

Depending on how obnoxious the roommate is/was, it very well might not be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back