Best revenge on ****ty roommate?
Mar 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #77 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just get out, leave a note or a letter with all the things you found annoying, just let all your feelings out, no prank can hurt more than a sincere letter.

Don't do all this prank business, its childish and not worth it. You ain't gonna be there to laugh at it either, and when its a mild prank on friends its taken in good spirit and everyone laughs at it and remember it later in life, this however is something that you might have fun setting up, what happens next? nothing, you have no clue, and I doubt you'll laugh about this in 10 years saying "yeah i showed him by puttin mayo in his shower".

I have had terrible experiences with room mates as well, and I was waiting to get out, and thats all I did. Move on, concentrate on more important things, feel good about yourself that you have been so tolerant to such things cos it helps as you face tougher scenarios ahead.

If you like where you are and don't really fancy moving, just TRY and communicate with the guy in a manly, professional way face to face. Don't get angry or have a bad attitude just lay it out there and then go from there.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #78 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had a very unfortunate event happen with a room-e once.

My plan for revenge was rather large.

1. I talked to all the girls I knew and they started spreading rumors that they saw him naked and that his thing was very small (which apparently it was).

2. He stored some strange plants in his closet. Those magically disappeared when some cops showed up.

3. I had another friend bake some brownies for him that were filled to top with laxatives.

4. His computer somehow managed to loose all his term papers right before finals.

You're eveil man, even moreso then me. And I respect that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wet his bed

But make sure you have several people ther drinking before hand so it 'could' have been done by anyone. I personally still think laxatives is the best way, as it after a day is harmless, but for that one day is hell for the person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really like your ideas kirosia. Hhahaha.

Oh i forgot to mention this guy is like 6 foot, 130 lbs about...so this is a skinny lanky dude. I'm 5'8" 145 lbs athletic so this guy isn't really a physical threat if he tried to attack me(for those saying be careful of angering him or something).

Carefull of such assumptions, i've seen little people (5'6" and thin) sucesfull take on a 6' rather strong looking person sucesfully. Other people just don't care, in a crazy way and will keep opn going untill you give in.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #79 of 125
Quote:

Carefull of such assumptions, i've seen little people (5'6" and thin) sucesfull take on a 6' rather strong looking person sucesfully. Other people just don't care, in a crazy way and will keep opn going untill you give in.

In this case, the OP is the little strong guy.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #80 of 125
If he has a laptop, google the model and find out where the hard drive is located. Then when he's away you punch that area really hard a few times. He will lose all his data and have to buy a new hard drive ( I know this because I've done it... to myself), but not before he spends like 3 hours figuring out what's broken. Plus he can't prove it was you.

Goodspeed to you bro, I'm in the same exact situation as you, and I'm probably gonna do something epic on the last week of school.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #81 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In this case, the OP is the little strong guy.

excellent.
popcorn.gif
beerchug.gif

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #82 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_love_hina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If he has a laptop, google the model and find out where the hard drive is located. Then when he's away you punch that area really hard a few times. He will lose all his data and have to buy a new hard drive ( I know this because I've done it... to myself), but not before he spends like 3 hours figuring out what's broken. Plus he can't prove it was you.

He should put child p**n on it beforehand, so that when the techies go to check the HDD, they'll have reason to arrest the owner.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #83 of 125
If he has a Facebook account, get as many people as you can to Poke him. My brother at college told me about how one student was quoted in a newspaper saying that the food there was terrible. Well, Bates is very proud of its ridiculously good dining hall, so the next day the student found himself with hundreds of Pokes that kept on coming. Simple, harmless, really annoying.

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #86 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drug him and bury him alive.

With a dead body and a flashlight and a soiled diaper.
smily_headphones1.gif

Or if hes a smoker, a pack of butts and no lighter. Well actually if he smokes, he would use up the oxygen faster.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #87 of 125
Set up a FaceBook in his name and have alot of young boys join it, then put lots of pix of young boys on his hard drive, and call the police.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #89 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So i'm about to move out of my dorm and i've literally hated almost every moment in which my roommate was present. Let me describe him. He is what you'd expect to see in a stereotypical frat house. Probably worse. He's obnoxious, loud, stupid, disrespectful, and unclean. He has disturbed my sleep countless times, and i'm quite a night owl (usually not asleep before 2 am). He plays freakin COD4 at what seems like EVERY TIME I STUDY, constantly spewing idiotic comments through his mic in an attempt to out e-thug other players. He'll randomly shout stupid crap like "Pusseh" (his self-deemed cool way of saying the word) even though nothing has aroused such a comment. He walks in the door announcing his presence with "bon**s & farts!" or some such exclamation. He uses my stuff like my cups for water, my computer cords without asking then just throwing them on my desk when finished instead of putting them back, my tissues i pay for with my money (for reasons i'm sure aren't very pure).

I can't stand him. Even his simple presence in the room is now enough to get on my nerves just because I know he's such a bundle of joy and I merely have to wait a few moments before he does something annoying.

ANYWAY, so i'm getting my own apartment and I'd like to somehow repay him for all he's done for me. I don't want to hurt him or anything...just wanna get some sort of revenge that can't really get me in too much trouble but will piss him off a lot.

Yes it's childish, but I don't care. You would want to do this too if you were me. Honestly if i were an aggressive person he'd have been knocked out several times already. So any creative suggestions are welcome. Mean pranks too haha.

I had a roommate just like this my first semester of undergrad, and moved to an apartment with a friend as well (solved it), I really did get him back

stuff me and a friend did:

poured dairy type beverages under his bed, and put some mushrooms in it
left a mess in the shower
piled some of his clothes in the dairy mess

never actually went back to see the damage, but suffice to say, he likely did nothing about it (guy was always toasted), but I'm sure when he checked out for the year they found it (you know when your RA will check the room, to ensure you haven't damaged things), and thats massive fines

basically what you wanna do is leave a mess that you can't get in trouble for at the time you move out, so don't leave anything that reeks or stands out, but in a week or month or similar, will be a terrible mess to deal with, you also don't want something out of character, leaving a dairy mess under someone's bed is a good example, because as a complete stoner, its not a strech he'd leave a food mess

but doing something like, oh say, pissing on his sheets, that'll probably get you nicked pretty bad

oh, and you aren't hearing any of this from me
wink.gif

cheers
beerchug.gif

::edit
one other thing, if he's a true frat boy, and has alcohol or marijuana/drugs hidden in the room, drag them out in public view before your RA comes in to check you out, make sure its on his side, but still, this really requires you to have a brass pair, because it'll probably mean no more college for the guy, but at the same time, I don't feel people like that deserve higher education (if they don't care enough about themselves, neither should anyone else, realize I'm not saying all drinking/parties are bad (I can't condone drugs on any level though))

Mar 11, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #90 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy crap. I'm 6'1 and 230 lbs, and I'm not what you'd call fat. I can't imagine being 6'0 and 130 lbs. I'd blow away in a stiff breeze.

6 foot 130 lbs is pretty much the exact description of my brother, he's the worlds skinniest albino ethiopian.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back