Best revenge on ****ty roommate?
Mar 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #61 of 125
Well, you could go with the obvious approach then, and tell him what you think. If you do it tactfully, you could even be helping him out.

In the end the best revenge is to live better than he does.

Mar 10, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #63 of 125
Yeah I know that telling him honestly what I think and not in an enraged manner would actually be very good...even though not as fun. Maybe I should do that because there's also his drinking habits. He's a binge drinker and I really think he's become an alcoholic. For the past two quarters he was drunk at least 4 nights a week.

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:11 PM Post #64 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoodySteve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I still insist that my idea of getting busy on his bed (and concealing the crime) accomplishes what you need.

He will likely have no idea that anything is wrong.

But every time you start to feel angry at him, you can always think to yourself 'Guess what *I* did in your bed?'
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feel free to tell him at the end of the year if you're feeling especially spiteful.

I'd have to strongly disagree. It really doesn't invoke much response or retaliation.

Honestly, just leave.

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #65 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by kjpmkjp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd have to strongly disagree. It really doesn't invoke much response or retaliation.

Honestly, just leave.

Yeah, this situation is kind of like when a murderer kills a relative of yours (bad comparison, but just run with it for now). I'm sure many people's first reaction is to kill the murderer, but it'll just make things worse for you in the end. Especially once the dude gets out of prison.

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #66 of 125
Don't take the PS3. Cause that could escalate way too high; even if you intended to return it.
Stick to the mayo idea.

Really? On his bed w/ your girlfriend? that is just as much damaging to you as it is to him.

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #67 of 125
Just get out, leave a note or a letter with all the things you found annoying, just let all your feelings out, no prank can hurt more than a sincere letter.

Don't do all this prank business, its childish and not worth it. You ain't gonna be there to laugh at it either, and when its a mild prank on friends its taken in good spirit and everyone laughs at it and remember it later in life, this however is something that you might have fun setting up, what happens next? nothing, you have no clue, and I doubt you'll laugh about this in 10 years saying "yeah i showed him by puttin mayo in his shower".

I have had terrible experiences with room mates as well, and I was waiting to get out, and thats all I did. Move on, concentrate on more important things, feel good about yourself that you have been so tolerant to such things cos it helps as you face tougher scenarios ahead.

Mar 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #69 of 125
take his hard drive and hide it somewhere, swap it with an old cheap one that has a clue, send him on a crazy treasure hunt that leads him all the way back to somewhere really obvious

or maybe, just partion his hard drive, with the clues

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:32 PM Post #71 of 125
The last night of my freshman year I got wasted and puked on my unsuspecting sleeping roommate who was on the bottom bunk, and went back to sleep. By the time I regained consciousness the next day he had already left, and that was the last I ever saw of him. It was the perfect ending to the year.

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #72 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by adion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The last night of my freshman year I got wasted and puked on my unsuspecting sleeping roommate who was on the bottom bunk, and went back to sleep. By the time I regained consciousness the next day he had already left, and that was the last I ever saw of him. It was the perfect ending to the year.

That gave me a really good laugh!
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #74 of 125
Hide an egg somewhere in the room on the day you leave, and put it where he won't find it for a few weeks.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #75 of 125
Tell him you're moving out. As a gift of comraderie, give him a cheap wine bottle and a box of condoms, then laugh it off as, "hey, roomie, thanks for everything! Now that Im out, i guess you can have some fun..."

Little does he know, however, that you had punctured every condom with a thin syringe.

oops.

... just kidding, dont do that! It's WAAAAAAAAAY out of line.

But funny nonetheless.

But out of line...

... should at least be in a movie though!

But don't do it in real life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back