Best Noise Isolating IEM's under $100
Aug 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

orafalcons

New Head-Fier
I am going to Peru in a few weeks and am going to be doing a LOT of plane and bus traveling and am looking for the best noise isolating IEM's out there for under $100-$150. Have heard good things about Shure SE215 and Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3's. Thinksound ms01's are on my list as well as Monster Turbine Coppers. Anyone who has experience with more than one of these please let me know which you prefer for noise isolation. I'm not really concerned with sound quality as I have some Denon D-2000's but they are too bulky to take on the trip... Thanks in advance!

Aug 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
I am going to Peru in a few weeks and am going to be doing a LOT of plane and bus traveling and am looking for the best noise isolating IEM's out there for under $100-$150. Have heard good things about Shure SE215 and Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3's. Thinksound ms01's are on my list as well as Monster Turbine Coppers. Anyone who has experience with more than one of these please let me know which you prefer for noise isolation. I'm not really concerned with sound quality as I have some Denon D-2000's but they are too bulky to take on the trip... Thanks in advance!

I highly recommend Philips 3590, which can be had for 8$ on Amazon.
They cheap, sound and isolate great.
Just look at this FR:

Sounds best with Meelec/Brainwavz double-flange tips:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEElectronics-Eartips-for-Sports-Fi-S6-M6-M6P-A161P-A151-earphones-Black-/130745455297

Aug 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #3 of 3
Se215 isolate extremely well and will have nice bass and mids with non fatiguing treble.

turbines are nice but very finicky in ear which might be annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back