Best Looking Speakers?
Sep 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #46 of 74

[size=medium]  [/size]

Vienna Acoustics "The Music."  These have always been my fav...............I had the opportunity to demo them. They sound great and are a pleasure to listen to.

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #47 of 74

Greensound Technologie's  Glass speakers. Its a "multi driver" design although what you see is just one piece of glass from the front of the speaker.

I'm surprised no one talked about Martin Logan speakers, I thought those look pretty neat compared to Quad speakers.

Monitor speakers hardly look good but these Westlake TM-3s look very elegant! These are from studio Aquarythm(Japan)

Some guy's purple theatre with ADAM hi-fi speakers. They look awesome. The X-art tweeters give the sci-fi look to them. 

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM Post #48 of 74
salvaged from one of the apollo missions....n to contact any passing BIGFOOTs... ? 
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #49 of 74
Quote:
salvaged from one of the apollo missions....n to contact any passing BIGFOOTs... ? 
tongue_smile.gif

I think those are pretty wacked out. Aside from that, I really enjoy looking at the MBL speakers. If I had a list of speakers I really have to audition, it would be MBLs, some professional monitors and electrostatic speakers. Really dig the omnidirectional tweeter design. I like either the professional, industrial look or elegant, minimalist look for speakers, others look kind of gaudy to me.

Sep 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #50 of 74
anyone heard these...?

Sep 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #52 of 74
very punny, wuwhere. 
biggrin.gif

what the heck are these speakers?

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #59 of 74
first time i heard the totems i was surprised these tiny sticks could put out such big sound...
this pair of blues sure is attractive.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back