Best IEM tips?
Nov 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #31 of 3,242
Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily

Nov 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #32 of 3,242
Quote:
Comply is the best for me, in particular the TS and the P as I have a large and deep canal - someone questioned the durability of these, I believe anything other than the S series are very durable, as long as you use them with care and clean your ears canal daily

Comfort wise, Comply.
However I do notice a slight reduction in treble.

Nov 7, 2012 at 6:57 AM Post #36 of 3,242
stock large tips for meeee

bigger soundstage and airier highs
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #39 of 3,242
Quote:
sure Olives, AirBuds Fit-All Foam Tips, No Comply.... those are the only 3 that even should be mentioned in my opinion. Currently using the airbuds, which i love

I tried searching 'site:head-fi.org airbuds' and nothing specific turns up, can you give us a brief comparison between them and the other foam tips you have?

Thanks

I'm currently using Jays Foams which I love.

Nov 8, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #41 of 3,242
A lot of people like Shure olives.

But really this thread has no meaning, because everyone's just saying what suits them, there isn't really the 'best IEM tip' because our ear concave's and shaping are all completely different. The earhole and canal completely alter in shape. Then you have some members that need to double team different tip sizes and styles in each ear just to get a seal and enjoy music.

So what fits Tarzan may not fit Jane.

Personally I enjoy the Turbine, GR07, Hyrbid style tips, but only if you want a small bore which isn't going to suit every IEM.

So at the end of the day I'll take a silcon single flange over anything else

Nov 8, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #42 of 3,242
To the OP, if you want to know the majority preference, add a poll. 

Nov 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #44 of 3,242
Quote:
Done but if any of you think I missed some tips just tell me

I personally really like the Shure Yellow Foam Tips, they give the best seal and clearest in terms of audio. But hard to find where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back