Best IEM tips?
Apr 5, 2024 at 5:50 PM Post #3,187 of 3,274
Sadly it looks like they won't ship to the US.

Some sellers do. The sad part is that you have to manually find them. I was very curious about the Radius Deep Mount one but ended up purchasing some genuine Sonys as well. To summarize my experience:
  • The RDMs are good but are not above the Velvets -- in the same league at best, IMO;
  • The Sony ones, you can find them for 10% of the price in AliExpress -- had to keep them apart because I can't distinguish one from another;
  • Paid almost 50% of the goods in shipping and will not likely do this again.
Picture or didn't happen -- roughly 60 bucks for the order below, from :flag_jp: to my door:
1712353426113.png

Good luck! 👍

Apr 5, 2024 at 6:04 PM Post #3,188 of 3,274
Some sellers do. The sad part is that you have to manually find them. I was very curious about the Radius Deep Mount one but ended up purchasing some genuine Sonys as well. To summarize my experience:
  • The RDMs are good but are not above the Velvets -- in the same league at best, IMO;
  • The Sony ones, you can find them for 10% of the price in AliExpress -- had to keep them apart because I can't distinguish one from another;
  • Paid almost 50% of the goods in shipping and will not likely do this again.
Picture or didn't happen -- roughly 60 bucks for the order below, from :flag_jp: to my door:
1712353426113.png

Good luck! 👍
The value of the yen is down hard. My order of close to 10k yen was a little over 65 USD.

Apr 5, 2024 at 6:06 PM Post #3,189 of 3,274
Also I bought some genuine Sony ep-ex11 from Japan and some cheap clones from China and they're the same. For like 1/10 of the price or something crazy. They feel and sound the same. At the end of the day the eartip was too sturdy for my preferences and caused discomfort.

Apr 6, 2024 at 2:16 AM Post #3,190 of 3,274
I'm slowly falling down into the rabbit hole of IEMs, and I'm doing it in the dumbest way possible. I picked up the QKZxHBBs, Castor Bass, and the Wan'er jade, just because they were between $10-15 each. Just ordered the Kefine Delcis for $60 (almost bought the Artti T10s or R1s instead), and a bunch of tips off Aliexpress...

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832670326167.html as recommended a few pages back

Plus some Clarions and Divinus Velvets.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 6:34 PM Post #3,192 of 3,274
Anyone know if there are foam tips similar to the comply professional but with a larger bore hole?
The comply professional in large are the only tips that give me a great seal. I have tried so many others with no success. The comply professional have a small bore diameter so I am limited to what iems I can buy unless there is an alternative?
Any help appreciated.

Apr 7, 2024 at 1:46 AM Post #3,193 of 3,274
Anyone know if there are foam tips similar to the comply professional but with a larger bore hole?
The comply professional in large are the only tips that give me a great seal. I have tried so many others with no success. The comply professional have a small bore diameter so I am limited to what iems I can buy unless there is an alternative?
Any help appreciated.
You can try Tenmark Foam eartips. A much better and cheaper alternative. Its large size comes with 6mm bore I guess.

note: I personally don't like using any Foam tips irrespective of brands.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024 at 3:02 AM Post #3,194 of 3,274
I don't know what it is that makes me like them so much but for my ears nothing has been able to beat the SeeAudio x Zeos Render tips. I also really like the Tri Clarion and Dunu S&S. Divinus Velvets are also nice.

Apr 9, 2024 at 4:25 AM Post #3,195 of 3,274
I'm slowly falling down into the rabbit hole of IEMs, and I'm doing it in the dumbest way possible. I picked up the QKZxHBBs, Castor Bass, and the Wan'er jade, just because they were between $10-15 each. Just ordered the Kefine Delcis for $60 (almost bought the Artti T10s or R1s instead), and a bunch of tips off Aliexpress...

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832670326167.html as recommended a few pages back

Plus some Clarions and Divinus Velvets.
This is smart, actually. Learn what your preference is and what matters to you with cheaper sets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back