Best IEM tips?
Feb 14, 2024 at 8:13 AM Post #3,031 of 3,361
Haven't tried the Moondrop tips, but Complys are very overpriced, and not durable, every few weeks I have to replace them.

The Dekoni Mercury foam tips are one of my favourites, very durable (can last months) and are quite comfortable.
Can’t find the Dekoni on AE. I have to use AE because I can pay with a Dutch bank card. Other stores almost always require me to have a creditcard. Anyway when searching for the Dekoni’s I came across the Penon liquor. The advertisement claims the tips make several enhancements to the sound.

Feb 14, 2024 at 8:26 AM Post #3,032 of 3,361
Can’t find the Dekoni on AE. I have to use AE because I can pay with a Dutch bank card. Other stores almost always require me to have a creditcard. Anyway when searching for the Dekoni’s I came across the Penon liquor. The advertisement claims the tips make several enhancements to the sound.

I bought my Dekoni tips from Amazon. Don't think they will be sold on Aliexpress as it ain't a Chinese brand.

Feb 14, 2024 at 12:29 PM Post #3,033 of 3,361
I bought my Dekoni tips from Amazon. Don't think they will be sold on Aliexpress as it ain't a Chinese brand.
Thanks. I will check out Amazon.

Feb 14, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #3,034 of 3,361
I ordered sets of the ML and L Divinus Velvet eartips, and have tried them on the Tennmak Trio earphones that I use while sleeping. They make a good seal in my ears, but don't have a lot of isolation.
I've also got them installed on my Penon Quattro earphones, and they make a good sounding combo.

Feb 15, 2024 at 11:59 AM Post #3,036 of 3,361
Witch one of these eartips should i choose?

What Iam looking for: Mainly sound quality but comfort also matters.

Divinius velvets
Dunu SS
Final audio type E
Moondrop springtips
Spinfit W
Spinfit omni
Azla SednaEarfit XELASTEC
Tangzu Tang Sancai

Also can anybody recomend foam tips and triple flange tips?

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:12 PM Post #3,037 of 3,361

Divinius velvets
Dunu SS
Final audio type E
Moondrop springtips
Spinfit W
Spinfit omni
Tangzu Tang Sancai

Depends on the iem nozzle thickness but my picks are Divinus and og Spiraldots. Dunu ss are fantastic but with some iems they're a bad match and cause discomfort.

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:24 PM Post #3,039 of 3,361

Divinius velvets
Dunu SS
Final audio type E
Moondrop springtips
Spinfit W
Spinfit omni
Tangzu Tang Sancai

You already have Penon Liqueur? or how come they are not on that list? I guess tips is really something personal. It is too bad you can't just try a bunch for free.
I really like the Penon Liqueur and the Azla Xelastecs. Normal silicone tips that are not so sticky never stay in my ears well.

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:34 PM Post #3,040 of 3,361
Thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:, I will decide witch one i want.
Like the other guy said. If you have problem with regular silicone tips slipping out there's also stickyish silicone tips like Penon Liqueur, Dunu S&S, and W1 by spinfit. They're not as sticky as xelastec but don't get as dirty.

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:44 PM Post #3,041 of 3,361
You already have Penon Liqueur? or how come they are not on that list? I guess tips is really something personal. It is too bad you can't just try a bunch for free.
I really like the Penon Liqueur and the Azla Xelastecs. Normal silicone tips that are not so sticky never stay in my ears well.
Like the other guy said. If you have problem with regular silicone tips slipping out there's also stickyish silicone tips like Penon Liqueur, Dunu S&S, and W1 by spinfit. They're not as sticky as xelastec but don't get as dirty.
I looked at the penon liquer and they have a nice price compared to the other one i didn'd look at shipping, do they have international shipping? And no i dont have a problem with normal sillicone tips but sometimes a would like to use different tips in different situations. Much appreciated for the help. :ksc75smile: Also i can buy etymotic triple flange eartips for very cheap locally will these work with other IEMs other than etymotics?

Feb 15, 2024 at 1:29 PM Post #3,042 of 3,361
I looked at the penon liquer and they have a nice price compared to the other one i didn'd look at shipping, do they have international shipping? And no i dont have a problem with normal sillicone tips but sometimes a would like to use different tips in different situations. Much appreciated for the help. :ksc75smile: Also i can buy etymotic triple flange eartips for very cheap locally will these work with other IEMs other than etymotics?
The nozzle opening on the ety tips is small, so they probably won't fit most other IEMs. Tho i guess they would fit Ear Sonics, Shure and others with smaller nozzles.

Feb 15, 2024 at 3:27 PM Post #3,043 of 3,361

Divinius velvets
Dunu SS
Final audio type E
Moondrop springtips
Spinfit W
Spinfit omni
Tangzu Tang Sancai

What do you mean by sound quality? I own everything here but the spinfit omni, they present sound with very subtle differences so your preference will determine that.

I default to velvets at this point, permanently shelved SS and spring tips.

Feb 15, 2024 at 3:35 PM Post #3,044 of 3,361

Divinius velvets
Dunu SS
Final audio type E
Moondrop springtips
Spinfit W
Spinfit omni
Tangzu Tang Sancai

Sancai work really well if you have problems with driver flex or pressure build up.

Spring tips will make an IEM brighter.

S&S give a really good seal and are very comfortable.

Tennmak make very good foam tips. Good memory foam with slower rebound that doesn't seem to tear or breakdown as quickly as others. Also inexpensive.

KBEAR 07 are worth a look too. Normally first thing I try after stock tips.

Feb 15, 2024 at 7:20 PM Post #3,045 of 3,361
You should probably also mention the eartips size... Example at the bottom...

I would replace the Xelastecs by the MAX. And, add TRI Clarions on the cheap.

Depends on the iem nozzle thickness ...
This. :point_up:

Don't even think about a COREIR Brass on a 7mm nozzle. :see_no_evil:

S&S give a really good seal and are very comfortable.
The S&S gets flimsy on the bigger sizes. I can't get a seal with them, for instance (L or XL). 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back