Best IEM tips?
Nov 5, 2022 at 6:03 AM Post #2,146 of 3,289
I was asking in terms of stem length? Do you think it is closer to the earfight light or the short? While we're here, if there are any differences in the diameter or material of the stem I'd love to hear about it as well.
In terms of stem length, the MAXs are definitely closer to the short than the regular.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2022 at 6:35 AM Post #2,147 of 3,289
In terms of stem length, the MAXs are definitely closer to the short than the regular.
max is really short. The fit for max though, is slight different due to the shape of the umbrella. It works the best for deep insertion, the whole umbrella ideally should be in your ear canal for the best comfort/fit/sound

Nov 8, 2022 at 3:34 AM Post #2,148 of 3,289
Anyone have a size guide for the Radius deep mount tips? If I take size M in Final E, can assume size M in the Radius?

tx.

Nov 8, 2022 at 4:05 AM Post #2,149 of 3,289
Anyone have a size guide for the Radius deep mount tips? If I take size M in Final E, can assume size M in the Radius?

tx.
Look up their product pages. If they don't provide information on the dimensions of their products, it's because they don't want your money.

(damned off switch for cynical mode isn't working) :thinking:

Nov 8, 2022 at 6:29 AM Post #2,150 of 3,289
Look up their product pages. If they don't provide information on the dimensions of their products, it's because they don't want your money.

(damned off switch for cynical mode isn't working) :thinking:
Don't touch that off switch! ✋

Humorous cynicism is positive cynicism....may also be an oxymoron but who cares.

Nov 8, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #2,151 of 3,289

tx.
This usually works for me so if things so pretty high chances that it might work for you as well. I use M size tips in both.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2022 at 4:10 AM Post #2,153 of 3,289
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2022 at 6:30 PM Post #2,160 of 3,289
I was going to get them too, thing is they look way too much like the Moondrop Springtips, which are some of my least favorite tips. Please keep us posted as I'm curious.

I will. I’m not especially hopeful since the large is below 13mm, so they probably won’t seal in my ears. But the price was right and I’m game to try them. I’ll let you know for sure. They should be here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back