Best IEM tips?
Nov 11, 2022 at 11:53 PM Post #2,163 of 3,289
Does anyone tried TRN new eartips?
IMO it is a downgrade from the ET100. The bore is thinner and, as a result, the sound lacks bass. Not worth it if you got the ET100 already.

Nov 16, 2022 at 9:01 AM Post #2,164 of 3,289
Impressed with Azla Max, sound is as clear as the Crystals and give a good firm seal. They've taken the shrillness off one set and bought the bass out more. Some of my iem's have wide open bores which was a worry but these have a filter.

Picking the right size is crucial though, if I'd have tried the next size up first I'd have rated these the same as Xelastics which I no longer use.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2022 at 9:24 AM Post #2,165 of 3,289
Impressed with Azla Max, sound is as clear as the Crystals and give a good firm seal. They've taken the shrillness off one set and bought the bass out more. Some of my iem's have wide open bores which was a worry but these have a filter.

Picking the right size is crucial though, if I'd have tried the next size up first I'd have rated these the same as Xelastics which I no longer use.

I want to second this... I just got the Azla Max for my U12t and I am SO impressed. They are the first tips I've tried with them (and I've tried many) that fit me very well (different size for each ear), are very comfortable, seal perfectly, stay in place, and sound great. Great tips.

tips.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2022 at 9:48 AM Post #2,166 of 3,289
Received my Max today, ISN EST50 being my favourite was first in line. It’s certainly a very good combo so far. Had to drop a size down to SS from Azla Vivid S. They’re very comfortable as well. Bass sounds more firmer and has more body, so do vocals.

Posted this in the Europe deals thread:

Amazon UK Prime early deals 30% off Azla Max, Crystal and Xelastec

AZLA SednaEarfit MAX Standard 3 Pairs (SS/S/MS)

20% off Spinfit W1 and CP100+

Nov 22, 2022 at 2:49 PM Post #2,168 of 3,289

The MAX is basically my default tip at this point. It works with everything I put it on. Some sets work better with W1s or Spring Tips but sound good with MAX too. I start with the MAX and usually end there as well.

Nov 22, 2022 at 11:16 PM Post #2,171 of 3,289
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:50 AM Post #2,173 of 3,289
You do know their looks to be a pair of the new TRN tips on the new SPD/BA hybrid they just released? medium only by the look of it. :triportsad:

Revised comments on the TRN T tips:

I thought the larges were too small, which they were for the first set I tried them on, but then I put them on the Fan 2 and they fit/seal perfectly.

These work for deep insertion sets. A larger size would work for shallower stems, at least in my case.

Nov 24, 2022 at 4:51 AM Post #2,175 of 3,289
Insane deal on TRN's official AliExpress store for their new T eartips right now - $0.14 Canadian for three pairs of one size!!! Ordering more than one at a time hikes up the shipping cost to a few dollars instead of being free though as a heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back