Best IEM tips?
Jul 10, 2020 at 6:58 AM Post #826 of 3,274
Jul 10, 2020 at 8:18 AM Post #829 of 3,274
Don't ship to europe sadly (amazon) and not on amazon uk either.
@NellieG has ordered them from Amazon.jp, and I'm currently attempting to order some too.
I went to Amazon.jp, but I cant sign in with my UK details, and when I try to open a new account in .jp it keeps failing to send me the OTP (One Time Password) to complete registration.
@NellieG, did you pay for shipping on top when you ordered?
How did you manage to complete your order (I went to Amazon.jp and changed language to English, but can't for the life of me work out how to complete an order to the UK).

I'm thinking I might just order from MTMT Audio as they offer free shipping, so might work out similar price even though they're asking $30 (!)
Can anyone tell me if the free shipping is international on eartips from MTMT Audio?

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:42 AM Post #830 of 3,274
@NellieG has ordered them from Amazon.jp, and I'm currently attempting to order some too.
I went to Amazon.jp, but I cant sign in with my UK details, and when I try to open a new account in .jp it keeps failing to send me the OTP (One Time Password) to complete registration.
@NellieG, did you pay for shipping on top when you ordered?
How did you manage to complete your order (I went to Amazon.jp and changed language to English, but can't for the life of me work out how to complete an order to the UK).

I'm thinking I might just order from MTMT Audio as they offer free shipping, so might work out similar price even though they're asking $30 (!)
Can anyone tell me if the free shipping is international on eartips from MTMT Audio?

I back in January ordered the normal Azla sednas and it was at this time I created an account on amazon japan but how that process went I can’t recall but I do know it was quickly and swiftly.

For my order 2 days ago for the Xelastec I went through the normal amazon process, added to cart, checkout, there it adds the shipping and import fees which on my order in January I actually received a partial refund on the import fees. They have shipped today and apparently will be here Monday via DHL.

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:52 AM Post #831 of 3,274
Amazon japan delivers to europe

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:46 AM Post #832 of 3,274
Jul 10, 2020 at 12:34 PM Post #833 of 3,274
Just got the Xelastec tips from Amazon jp, took 3 days from Japan to the US, Amazon.jp really has the best shipping deal from japan considering the speed. I bought the pack with 3 different sizes, ms, m & ml, they were much larger than I expected, wish I had ordered the smaller set.
Anyway, these sure are super sticky, you don't ever have to worry about tips slipping off again. But the vacuum effect is also strong with these, I think I will use them with vented iems instead of completely sealed ones like many all BA sets. Over time, these do feel quite comfortable and provide excellent seal, probably the best seal out of all the silicone tips I have, but the sound is pretty similar to regular Azla earfits. Also, they attract earwax like crazy, so cleaning them with wipes once in a while is probably a good idea.

Jul 10, 2020 at 2:33 PM Post #834 of 3,274
Just got the Xelastec tips from Amazon jp, took 3 days from Japan to the US, Amazon.jp really has the best shipping deal from japan considering the speed. I bought the pack with 3 different sizes, ms, m & ml, they were much larger than I expected, wish I had ordered the smaller set.
Anyway, these sure are super sticky, you don't ever have to worry about tips slipping off again. But the vacuum effect is also strong with these, I think I will use them with vented iems instead of completely sealed ones like many all BA sets. Over time, these do feel quite comfortable and provide excellent seal, probably the best seal out of all the silicone tips I have, but the sound is pretty similar to regular Azla earfits. Also, they attract earwax like crazy, so cleaning them with wipes once in a while is probably a good idea.
How much bigger than average are they? one size bigger (like the other Azla tips)?

Jul 10, 2020 at 6:05 PM Post #837 of 3,274
Sedna earfit and xelastic are actualy the same diameter

Jul 10, 2020 at 6:18 PM Post #838 of 3,274
Azla Xelastec sizes:
82074044-87da-4f96-88a4-758728f30da1.__CR0,14,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Most run a bit larger than spiral dots and final tips.
JVC sd-700x700.jpg
final eartips 1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back