Best headphones with bass for under $100
Oct 16, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #2 of 9
I get sick of answering these questions but whatever 
wink.gif

look at: 
Hippo VB
Fischer Audio Eterna
Monster Turbine (if your in the US, you can get them for 50 bucks refurnished from Monster themselves)
Nuforce NE700

can't think of anymore now for under 100 bucks (I didn't mention any iems under 60 bucks, cause whats the point??)

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:26 AM Post #4 of 9
man you need to give us more details.

what kind of headphones do you want, does it have to be portable, look good??

what do you listen to, listen out of, what kind of sound signature you want??

man we can't do crap if you don't tell us those things...

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
man you need to give us more details.

what kind of headphones do you want, does it have to be portable, look good??

what do you listen to, listen out of, what kind of sound signature you want??

man we can't do crap if you don't tell us those things...

I could care less about the looks since headphones are going to be headphones. I listen to dubstep/drum n bass and genre such as that. Sorry this is a very commonly asked question. I just want to get my moneys worth. It does not have to be the set amount of $100 it can go up a little.

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
I could care less about the looks since headphones are going to be headphones. I listen to dubstep/drum n bass and genre such as that. Sorry this is a very commonly asked question. I just want to get my moneys worth. It does not have to be the set amount of $100 it can go up a little.

iems, over ear, on ear, clip on or earbuds??

what do you listen out of??

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #8 of 9

Quote:

Within budget: XB500

Slightly off: Ultrasone HFI-580

Wallet-busting: Ultrasone Pro 900

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #9 of 9
HTF600 Panasonic. Full bodied controlled bass with nothing lacking on the sound signature for $30 online. Seems too good to be true for most until they try them.. You can read more about them on my thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/571005/the-panasonic-rp-htf600-s-headphones-more-fun-than-the-hd650/570#post_7827060 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back