Best headphone and amp
Mar 10, 2011 at 2:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Sober

New Head-Fier
Okay I am looking to stay around the 250-300$ price range. What I am looking for is about the best headphone for base that can be amped to enhance it even more when needed. I am far from a audiophile but looking for something will sound better then beats and, give me the about the same amount of base when listening to different type of music. I mostly listen to Rock and some Hip-Hop.

So I guess in short I am looking for about the best headphone and amp combo that can be driven from a Sans Clip.

Mar 10, 2011 at 5:24 AM Post #3 of 7
I would say Ultrasone Pro 900 if you could spend a little more, sometimes you can find it for around $300 though, works fine with both those genres, enough of brightness for rock and enough of bass for hiphop.

Edit: nvm you prolly wanted amp included in that price too. 

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #4 of 7
Where is the the cheapest and, most reliable place to pick up the Pro 900's? I have been doing a lot of reading on them since you suggested them and seem to be what i am looking for.

Mar 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #5 of 7
Klipsch Image ONE + iBasso T3d, Monster Solo + Tomahawk.

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM Post #6 of 7
Try to find them used on the forum here, that way if you don't like them you can basically sell them back for what you paid.  This is the most cost effective way to figure out whats best for you.

Mar 10, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #7 of 7
Buy some hp's and wait for the E11. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back