Best Deal for the IE8
Sep 13, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #17 of 23
I'm searching for a deal too at the moment as I wanted to try a pair of good IEMs that could give my full-size phones some rest (and the option to have them modified, finally).
It's really a pity how many fake phones are being advertized. I almost wanted to get something different to be sure it was a genuine product only to find out even more fakes. Quite a hassle.
Should I play the safe card and get them for 180€ / 230$ / 150 pounds or is there a good chance to find a better one?

Sep 14, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #19 of 23
Ok, thanks alot. The price seemed to be stable at this level for about a year so I had hoped there were some deals out here and there. Just recently I stumbled across pretty good deals for Monsters and UEs so I had hoped to find something similar with the Senn.
With all these fakes around I might even consider going to a more or less local store and pick it up myself...
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 30, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #20 of 23
Guys how is it possible such a low price?
http://www.headphoneonsale.co.uk/sennheiser-ie8-black-headphones-p-193.html

Its a HK company with co.uk web.

Any comments on this?

Sep 30, 2010 at 7:51 PM Post #22 of 23
how would such a shop sell fakes? i know from ebay is dangerous for fakes, but this? it makes you wonder if the other products are genuine

Sep 30, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #23 of 23
Your best bet is to buy them from overseas, and watch the forum....some great deals out there. I just got my pair today from scotty2012
practically brand new for a little over 200 bucks. Worth the wait, these things are killer
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back